3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Banned Zharkovich User fo 27.11.21 11:10 pm

Growing generation

The younger generation knocks me out.
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they do not understand them.
If we had values: canfets and gifts to loved ones, then they have values: MOBILE AND DISKS WITH GAMES !!!!!!!!
What I mean.
I just went to the hospital today and overheard a conversation between two 10-year-old boys.

- Now, if you found $ 100,000, what would you buy?
- I do not know. Probably mabilnik, and on the remaining computer and disks to it.

And here is my dialogue with a friend (I have asked nyavo).
- If you have found of 50 000 rubles you to create one (at the time, as I remember, it was the money balshie 95-96 years.)
- Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I would probably buy a canfet and a cake. Well, what a gift for mom.

What I mean.
Heck.
Even to formulate nemagu.
In short, it seems to me that the values ​​are not the same.
In the first place, these are YOUR needs. Spit on loved ones. On freezing people and children in orphanages.

PS
After the conversation, they got the piles of the mabilniki from one Siemens CX75, from the friend some kind of sonyaerik navarochenny.

In general, if someone understands what I wanted to say, then plz correct me.
186 Comments
Sort by:
m
mаrkell 27.11.21

you don’t understand. it’s not physical, but moral degradation. another value system.

A
Avenging all 27.11.21

Redrick
Did I say that you were wrong? I have the same situation, I live in the very gangster place of Novosib, and in the very gangster place of my district ... so dude, we are brothers in misfortune (=
but I can see the difference already in the meantime, how long I have lived. this will be enough.
How long have you lived, 14 years? And what difference does it make, in the sense that it was before 7 years and after? Fuck you just kick me out with your bombast
, at least for now - I want to go back there. at the moment.
Where to? Where do you want to go back, after living 14 years from now? In the deep childhood? Dude, you beats nostalgia for childhood? plyat I never knew how to hammer in a head any nonsense, sit and be sad about the past, it was a year -two back ... it's just stupid

R
Redrick 27.11.21

Personally, I have plans of how to do something so that there are more people like me ... but I need money for this, and since they are not there I improve myself and improve my plans ...

S
Some 27.11.21

Damn necromancers ... resurrected a dead theme

R
Redrick 27.11.21

don't tell me, I myself am amazed at what people get to the bottom of ... after all, everything seems to be said ... no, we must repeat everything ourselves)))))))))))

m
mаrkell 27.11.21

How long have you lived, 14 years old? And what's the difference, in the sense that it was before 7 years old and after?
you are not the judge of my difference, but me, and there is no point in explaining it to you. take my word for it if you can.
Where do you want to go back after living for 14 years? Into deep childhood? Dude, do you feel nostalgia for childhood?
quite right. exactly.
it's just stupid
it's stupid for you. subjectivity. People are different. and opinions are different. views. worldview.

A
Avenging all 27.11.21

Redrick
But if I don't even give a fuck ... after 2 years, by the end of school, I move to the city center, away fromsedov

R
RussianQuaker 27.11.21

Don't forget to bring your computer with you :)

A
Avenging all 27.11.21

quite right. exactly.
Little do you want to be nostalgic for childhood .. but what attracts you in him so much .. sometimes it annoys me how stupid I was at 12-13 years old .. and how nutty I was at 5-6 years old .. although there are a lot of pleasant moments, I do not argue, but I do not see any reason to sit and grieve grief, stating that I was dead, but of the fact that childhood ushlo..opyat same stupid
ZY Boy, you just because of your bombast, youthful wind in your head (I don’t deny it, I did the same and suffer, but not to the same extent and very rarely), you create some obstacles that are only known to you, And you don’t even overcome them, but you just sit and stare blankly at what you invented for yourself, and wait for heavenly mana

R
RussianQuaker 27.11.21

and waiting for heavenly mana
By the way, what is mana? I know right off the bat - this is the amount of energy the Persian has. And what are the other meanings of this word?

L
Lord inferno 27.11.21

In principle, at the age of 14 people do not roll balls of bread. This is the period of 14-16 years, when you start looking at the world with different eyes. People, it's not all bad.

U
Unкnown 27.11.21

Redrick

Listen friend, what fanatic reformer got this stuff into your head? Bring up ? Arrange reprisals for bad behavior? Do not make me laugh. You will not succeed, because, firstly, there will not be enough money for this, and secondly: the end does not justify the means at all. If you have money, then my advice is - better let it go to something really useful.

I myself spent my entire childhood from 7 to 14 on the street. And we do not live in the best quarter either, so I saw everything. There is no point in changing anything there, if you really hope to change something, you are really still naive people ...

Then when nothing happens, you will understand what I was talking about. It is possible to change what is amenable to adjustment, but not what is obviously developing spontaneously and practically cannot be controlled even at the state level.

If people lose touch with the previous generation, do not accept the values ​​of that society and there is a degradation of cultural values ​​(they are replaced by others, better or worse another question, subjective), then this process is too complicated, it is influenced by a huge number of factors and stop its just not possible. How can you not understand that this is all already in the_consciousness of people. It is

impossible to re- educate one generation, for this at least two generations of "parents-children" must pass. This is the best case scenario. This process is too complicated and slow, it goes gradually, along with the development of society.

I am not a sociologist and it is difficult for me to explain everything as accurately as possible, but what I see cannot be changed. You can influence, you can even create the appearance that everything is fine. But in general, if you look closely, everything will remain in the same ratio as it was before. Society adjusts to all kinds of changes and attempts to influence it, it is able to adapt ... Historically proven fact.

Threat
At first glance, it seems that it was better before, but in fact this impression is deceiving.

R
Red_El 27.11.21

Children (up to 13 years old) copy the behavior of adults, if adults have all value in life - money, then children will show off their position and money. They are drawn to alcohol and smoking by the desire to look adults and this model has been operating for a long time, I was still 7-9 years old, the boys tried to smoke and swear, so the fact that now the same situation with smoking and profanity is not surprising. Upbringing is frail for one simple reason: most of the time parents are concerned about where and how to make money so that the kids do not need anything (the rich have other problems). Well, kindergarten schools do not really educate, because the teaching profession is now not fashionable and low-paid, 70% of young teachers have become such, because there was nowhere else to go or there was not enough money for another education. Now teachers in schools themselves provoke in children the desire to show off either with money or with some other material values. There are few teachers who could really be called such.

And yet, they scolded someone there for bread balls - and they did the right thing. Respect for the work of another person has now depreciated. People worked, kneaded, baked, and you reacted like a pig to bread, given that this is not plastic that can be played, this is food! You simply cannot imagine how much effort people spend on planting and growing cereals, taking into account all weather conditions.
And by the way, this is also an indicator of degradation, people treat everything indifferently if they do not do it themselves.

S
Some 27.11.21

You simply cannot imagine how much effort people spend on planting and growing cereals, taking into account all weather conditions.
Where are we ignorant, unenlightened ...
We paid for the bread, we paid for the labor of those who made it, and no matter what happens to it;)

R
RussianQuaker 27.11.21

Yes, right now, our youth have a consumer attitude towards sex, and finally ...

S
Some 27.11.21

RussianQuaker

08/01/07 14:27 Yes, right now, our youth have a consumer attitude towards sex, and finally ...

: D In their repertoire)

R
RussianQuaker 27.11.21

And he sent it, and said on the subject. Oh, what a fine fellow I am! :)

K
Kovu 27.11.21

Once I considered Markell one of the worst people of the PG, and now I have to agree with him in many ways. So I changed my mind about him hehe.
By sabzh: I am also 14, I swear vigorously, I drink och. seldom, I don’t smoke and I don’t intend to, the girl didn’t start, I don’t inject and I don’t smell (God forbid!) I read a lot, I sit decently at the computer, I like to take a walk. Pts. many in the class consider mnu to be a nerd. So add up your own opinion about today's youth ...
By the way, I agree with Markell, I recall my 8-9 years with nostalgia, when we played in my friend's quarter (Although the city center, there was a good playground, wasteland, decent thickets) , they built a "bunker" in a fallen tree, played "war games" (fortunately, the people had enough plastic bunches), they built all kinds of "bases" for toy soldiers on the vacant lot ... eh,

S
Some 27.11.21

I once considered Markell one of the worst people in the PG, and now I do. I'm 16, I don't use foul language, I smoke current grass, I drink often, the girls will not count the skok right now =), at the computer at work, I have never played in the summer, I like to take a walk. NO ONE considers me a nerd. So add up your own opinion about today's youth. I never remember the past, because it has passed, you have to live in the present.

:R

R
Redrick 27.11.21

To me ... let's not talk about sad things ... I swear not badly, I drink, I don't smoke, I mostly walk, NOBODY considers me a nerd either, and I don’t nastalgic from the past, because I was a nerd back then ... I generally love change only for the better, but I only do what I love)))
Oleg .... having
talked to a person one-on-one, I can hammer his brain into his brain, and at parting ask him to also talk to his friends, and they are with their own .... in any case, you can make them think, and if they are not lost people, sooner or later they will come to this ...
If everyone thinks like you and let life take its course, it will only get worse. ... maybe not change anything, but it's worth trying ...
I'll just realize that at least I tried to change a generation ...