3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andreyka_05 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Temple of Eotas (Pillars of Eternity)

A question arose during the passage of this location, specifically along the altar at the top of the 1st level map. When you approach him, a dialogue appears and three options: blow out a candle, something connected with Eotas (apparently you need to be a monk or priest, since he is blocked) and leave. Will there be any other options, because the description mentioned some missing mirror, he did not find it anywhere and will there be anything worthwhile in the altar?

28 Comments
Sort by:
v
valera.pokotilov 27.11.21

friends, how to kill the high priest in the fortress of redrick? A lot of doors are closed, the skill of knowledge is not enough and the master key is also not enough. I generally xs where to buy so many master keys, a complete dead end (.

J
JIord22222 27.11.21

valera.pokotilov
You enter the fortress (on the wall) from the side where the wall is twined with ivy (to the left of the 2 guards who do not let you across the bridge) go through the first door there (the sanctuary of Boreas seems to be called) in 2 chests you take the mantles of the priests of Boreas and put on everyone in your group. You can move around this level calmly. And who is the chief priest? so there is little mechanics required to break the door leading to his room. in general, this fortress can be passed without a fight at all and without problems with closed doors (especially if you obey this priest) only in the sewers you will have to fight a little

V
Vurc 27.11.21

People. As I ran around the temple, I found a silver key in the shape of the sun. it is highlighted with a blue haze in the inventory. Who knows what he unlocks. This is definitely not the one that is taken from a hoodie in a bathhouse

N
Nukk 27.11.21

I opened the door with the bells with this key.

A
AT_Sagor 27.11.21

Vurc
This key is needed to open the door on the opposite side of the room in which there was a lever for draining water in the same bathhouse from which it was picked up. The door itself can be opened using the skills of a "mechanic" or master keys, which makes the key useless in the future.

B
Beirut 27.11.21

The most advantageous thing is to open it with a master key - they give you experience), but you will have to come here much later

H
Hoa 27.11.21

Andreyka_05
If Eder is present at the party, he will tell a story from his childhood about these candles. That is, it is not a secret or a hiding place.
Spoiler Spoiler
From the story it will become clear that a burning candle for him is a pleasant memory. So, purely theoretically, it is not necessary to blow it out, purely out of respect for the party member, but it practically does not change anything, it seems to me, because in this game there is no approval or something like that, and if the companions take offense at something, then only in words.

H
Hatchet 27.11.21

SeriousPanda
Thanks for the advice