3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amid084 12.11.19 10:10 pm

System requirements (Dying Light)

Minimum system requirements
OS Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
Processor Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon X2 64 with a clock frequency of 3 GHz
Memory 4 GB RAM
Graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 with the graphics memory 512MB
DirectX 10
Hard disk 20GB
Sound card Compatible with DirectX 10

Recommended system requirements
OS Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit / Windows 8 64bit
Processor Quad-core processor with a clock frequency of 3 GHz
Memory 8 GB RAM
Graphics card GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon 7900 with graphics memory more than 2 GB
DirectX 11
Hard disk 20GB
Sound card Compatible with DirectX 10
129 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ox1dizer 12.11.19

Yes, I think optimization will be high.

S
S_asha 12.11.19

danik2015
I think I have a dead island at all midajah was that I was here I think identity does not disappoint)

c
callmegod 12.11.19

Why not ban of Nazi symbols on the avatar?

a
ainuribn 12.11.19

what is the game?

J
Just another User 12.11.19

callmegod
You're the brainwashed one ? Not see the first channel bro, it's just the emblem of Ukraine on red-black background, which is reminiscent of the German Imperial flag, but the red-white-black.

And on the topic: why shoot the breeze about the optimization of the game that not out yet ? That will come - will try and tell you.

R
Retire71 12.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95
Full of nonsense written... you just did not realize that the recommended requirements are written based on the Oculus.
Ie that the game ran consistently at 60 frames, and given two images simultaneously in full HD.
The old look for yourself, it was already discussed.
The optimization will be approx.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 12.11.19

Retire71
Full of nonsense written... you just did not realize that the recommended requirements are written based on the Oculus.

Ie that the game ran consistently at 60 frames, and given two images simultaneously in full HD.

And I wrote nonsense?

R
Retire71 12.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95
And how do you think the Oculus works? There under each eye its own image, i.e., the gland must be issued simultaneously two images.
Can only resolution I was wrong.
And at a frame rate below 60 in Oculus play impossible.

H
Hitrii 12.11.19

If the engine is chrome engin, it may be optimize due to scarcity in it graphic delights. If another, it may not be optimized. Wait and see.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 12.11.19

Retire71
And how do you think the Oculus works? There under each eye its own image, i.e., the gland must be issued simultaneously two images.
I wonder how you are going to look at 2 pictures 2 eyes. In my opinion they work like sunglasses for two eyes, you see one picture and not two. It to you on the monitor showed 2 pictures for each eye of the wearer but he then sees one. And what is this nonsense with these points, they have small monitors, so the resolution, as it may on the contrary to eat less? 4k requires more hardware, but not what sunglasses.

R
Retire71 12.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95
Now, if you don't understand, why argue?
Features the Oculus Rift DK2:
DISPLAY
Resolution: 960×1080 per eye
Refresh rate: 75 Hz, 72 Hz, 60 Hz
The frequency of the bottom 60 frames per second leads to dizziness and other garbage, the picture becomes unpleasant to the eye.
Ie, it should display two images at the resolution of 960×1080 (and in the future will be even higher resolution) not less than 60 frames per second.
Think about what such requirements written.
Incidentally it was off infa about the requirements for the Oculus.

C
Cold Blood 12.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95
Graphics on consoles usually corresponds to medium graphics settings for the PC plus consoles usually limited to 30 fps and resolution is not always full hd, so fair that the PC version requires more powerful hardware.
Ironically, in the Season Pass was the old system requirements (minimum - RAM: 8GB DDR3 Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 / AMD Radeon™ HD 7870, it is recommended - RAM: 16 GB DDR3).

l
lion74116rus 12.11.19

Pull on high

G
Gray_Wolf 95 12.11.19

Retire71
Well, the Oculus, I do not understand because they do not interesujus them. If this is true as you wrote, I'm just glad

G
Gray_Wolf 95 12.11.19

Cold Blood
Graphics on consoles usually corresponds to medium graphics settings for PC
Usually pokolenia for the old consoles and the new generation has almost the highest graphics settings no PC.(almost)

-
-Al-ex- 12.11.19

Guys write how things are with optimization. And on what hardware you run it?

S
S_asha 12.11.19

-Al-ex-
Awful drops to 40 on a 780ti

C
Crazy_Doc18 12.11.19

Guys, tell me, on this system, the game will be good to go?

r
rostoman84 12.11.19

DezGan2104
there is not paydet

D
Deadjek 12.11.19

I'm in ne W*) I Hope at least at the minimum will go)))