3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jon277 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Will there be mods for Star Wars Battlefront 3 (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

of course, the developers will add various dlc and bring changes to the main content, but not immediately, but much later.
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
v1806v 27.11.21

Andrey Terekhov
plus and join the question. And tell me what fashion is? (my mom has a bunch of fashion magazines but there are clothes)
And also how to stop playing games to mazolei. thanks

F
F1Y_man 27.11.21

Fan mods most likely will not be due to the complexity of their support on the office servers and imbalance. And the official additions will be for sure, both paid and not.

d
danyiil695 27.11.21

With a 95% probability - no, the developers are DICE, they have already released 4 BFs where you cannot put mods.
I am sure that they will say like:
"Mods upset the balance and make the game different from what we intended, la-la-la poplar, if 64 people can play on the map with the help of mods, then there will be a bacchanalia, if they add battles in space, players will not be able to enjoy the ultra-developed grass on Endor "
In general, they will come up with an excuse ...

H
HECKCER 27.11.21

Andrey Terekhov
DLC is a special plot addition to the game. and what about mods, maybe after the release of the game

C
Cotoik 27.11.21

Well, what a question, of course not.

K
Konstantin Gritsenko 27.11.21

HECKCER
I will of course disappoint you ... but dlc is not necessarily plot additions))

v
vitalik76 27.11.21

Have you seen a lot of mods for battle 3 and 4? Here is the one and it, that none. And since the battlefront has the same engine and the same crooked dice, you shouldn't expect any mods. In Battlefront 1 and 2, there was a single campaign (in fact, of course, it consisted of a match with bots, but this is better than nothing) and even emulation of online offline with bots. Then there were other standards for similar games. Now it is not customary to do this.