3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verzor 27.11.21 11:28 pm

How do I start a mission in the Alliance? (Fallout 4)

Finally I got there - and there the door is already open (although I had not been there before) and the man at the entrance says something like: "Oh, you again. Come in."
WTF?
I rummaged through the Internet - it is written that a conversation with some Denom should start, but he is nowhere to be found. What's wrong?
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verzor 27.11.21

Sprintin Hike
, they'll take it from me too)) - it's a very good place for them. Did you go to the pond? From the terminal, I realized that there was a complex of them on the way - there was some Manny and a door somewhere - I left him for now and did not break in anywhere. But I think we need to go scout out, since there is still no assignment ...

S
Sprintin 27.11.21

Sonic778
hmm, in the manifold? if so, then they are holding a hostage there.

v
vzglydizugla 27.11.21

carefully.
Spoiler Well, the whole point and moral is that without knowing who she is, kill or leave. The motivation of the "doctors" is quite understandable, they want to create a test, but the methods are 1 out of 5 synths, the rest are for meat. Although they are all like that (except for the Minutemen, who are more reminiscent of the beginning of the NKR, but we already know what they have become), the same brotherhood "to kill everyone who is not with us", etc. Yes, maybe this is for the best, the GG should not create an end, "lived happily ever after", but be a stupid cog in the system, on which nifiga does not depend and which has only its own goal, and not "saving the world."

M
MalluM 27.11.21

vzglydizugla
+1 **** like god! :)

C
ChristianDior 27.11.21

Sonic778
Scouted? Can I do something there without a quest?
By the way, yes, after the explosion of the institute, it falls through, so I recommend that you go through it before passing it.

V
Verzor 27.11.21

ChristianDior
Scouted. Nothing. Found Amelia - she sits in a cell and reacts with one phrase: "I'm not a synth." And that's all.
Moreover, everything went quietly-peacefully - in order to enter I had to break the lock on the door, I thought that the firing would begin now - nothing like that, the guards walk calmly, greet ...
There is not even anything to get to the bottom of ...)