3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_MUZ 27.11.21 11:35 pm

Search for the music you like! (BioShock Infinite)

In this thread, everyone can find the music they like from Bioshock: Infinte. Let's start.
What is the name of the music that Booker plays on the guitar in the Slums location? Ellisabeth sings along with him ..
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
RavenRUS 27.11.21

Well, full name: Bioshock Infinite OST - Will the Circle be unbroken (Full)

R
RavenRUS 27.11.21

So, it became very interesting: what kind of music was played in the Temple, at the very beginning? The place is extremely atmospheric and the music in the brain has sunk strongly.

Z
Zombieller 27.11.21

denis22-22
temple version

C
Crolleg 27.11.21

Nobody will tell you what kind of music is playing in the video that appears 2 minutes after starting the game if you do not press anything during the "press any key"?
Video address in the game folder:
... BioShock Infinite XGame Movies BSI_AttractMovie.bik

C
Crolleg 27.11.21

All Found - Nico Vega - Beast

n
nait123321 27.11.21

What is the name of the music in the Hall of Heroes when you follow Slate and she starts playing near the statue of the First Lady and the Babies

s
saa0891 27.11.21

What is the name of the music in the Hall of Heroes when you follow Slate and she starts playing near the statue of the First Lady and the Babies. I

join the question, in my opinion this is some kind of classic, but it is not in the soundtracks.

Watch from 18.00 min

-
-MaSHeNisT- 27.11.21

saa0891
Mozart - Requiem

from 7:30

s
saa0891 27.11.21

-MaSHeNisT-

Thanks buddy.

V.A. Mozart - Requiem (Lacrimosa, part 7)

K
Kugamer 27.11.21

I liked the composition that is sung during the "lottery - 1992" in chorus with Fink at the head ... maybe anyone knows?

L
Lavuer 27.11.21

Who can give a link to the song Will the Circle be unbroken exactly in the version that goes during the credits. Those. where the actors sing a duet. Fumbled in the net - found only a solo composition.

T
TIGERblacK 27.11.21

But I kind of heard one of Queen's songs when a gap opened in the mission where you have to pick up weapons in exchange for derezable.

-
-MaSHeNisT- 27.11.21

If anyone is interested, here is the composition that plays in the "winter garden" of the raven cult:

M
MaD66 27.11.21

guys, what is the name of the composition that plays in front of the entrance to the hall of heroes? (more precisely, after you meet the first sniper, near the statue of an angel painted in the trash)

M
MaD66 27.11.21

a choir of men sings, in my opinion, some kind of anthem or war song, I'm not sure

M
MaD66 27.11.21

the only thing I remember was a lot of "hurray", or it sounded like this

M
MaD66 27.11.21

everything, found; Harry McCarthy 'The Bonnie Blue Flag' Polk Miller cover

K
Kugamer 27.11.21

"Goodnight Irene" is the title of the song sung by the choir led by Fink at the 1912 lottery.

m
mrComedian 27.11.21

Does anyone know the song that the workers in the quarry are singing ??? We fly over them with Daisy in an airship.

S
Source105 27.11.21

Mozart near the statue of the first lady is strong