3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 27.11.21 11:35 pm

Application shutdown with Extra textures (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

The bottom line is that when playing at ultras (everything is at max + texture Extra or Ultra, I don't remember exactly) the game is played, with synchronization at 60 frames, everything is ok, smoothly and clearly, but suddenly the game can or freeze, the image and sound, or just fly out. When a picture with sound freezes, the screen turns black, but you can hear background sounds, soundtrack and stutter of the last action. At the same time, no FPS drawdowns, nothing is observed.
It is worth setting the textures simply to High, the problem disappears, but I do not like high textures. IMHO they are very soapy, and besides, the computer pulls extra without problems.
i5 3330 + 8 Gb ram + R9 290 playing in Full HD with the latest patch and latest firewood. Has anyone faced such a problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 27.11.21

You should still turn off sync.

P
PsiX_Storrent 27.11.21

Without it, I also limit frames in the drivers.

d
danene 27.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
Video memory is not enough , just set it high and that's it, the difference is minimal. Even at 980 it manages to devour all the video memory.

X
Xiahou Dun 27.11.21

Extra textures are for 4k resolution - they gobble up 8-9 gigs of video memory. Take Titan - play extra.

Аlex_Pro 27.11.21

Xiahou Dun
For some reason, these textures don't eat anything for me, they don't even eat more than 4 gigs. The game is gluttonous only to the operatives, and then this can be solved.

Аlex_Pro 27.11.21

Xiahou Dun
I don't have any soap. Seriously. There were problems only with the operational one, but I have already solved them.

Аlex_Pro 27.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
Stupidly set priorities for the game, that's all here. The game easily manages 6 gigs of RAM, it's just that it is designed to consume all the free memory that is available. In theory, the developers wanted so much to achieve better performance and smoother work, but in reality, they screwed up as always.

V
Victor Tsoi 27.11.21

Chela, the question is not on the topic: someone has all the saves for the game "Deadfall Adventures", otherwise, somehow it’s not a hunt to go all over there first to one mission (I don’t remember which one, in general it doesn’t matter), if anyone has or who knows where to get them, then post the link in a personal, I will be very grateful =)))

P
PsiX_Storrent 27.11.21

Thank you, no longer needed, I went through this netiuh

P
PsiX_Storrent 27.11.21

I will leave only for the sake of the zombie regime