3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inril 28.11.21 12:00 am

Fighting the Glowing One (Fallout 4)

While clearing the center of the National Guard, I came across the Luminous Ghoul.

What weapon is most effective against him? The shooter almost does not take. The laser also works poorly. And he, bastard, knocks with two blows and raises the dead ghouls.

(The ghoul on the left, the one that gets up from the floor, was dead.)
Are there any options to go without power armor?
I tried to run - not a fig. He's faster.
I tried to shoot - not a fig. He's tougher than me.
I tried to hit with a hammer - not a fig. He's stronger. While swinging, it blows nafig.
Is it possible to pass it with a skill?
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis201 28.11.21

cryolator to help you, buddy))) IMHO the most versatile barrel.

V
Vladimir Platonov 28.11.21

from so pity ... shout to youmu "die, you bastard!" - you can also do it.

C
Catherp1e 28.11.21

Rad-x + Psycho / afterburner and crumbles into melee (bank of critical attacks, clover, crit damage perk) from a power fist or from a combat knife for full watts. And because of stealth with the blitz perk, it's so easy. (Difficulty: Survival)

s
seriypes 28.11.21

Somewhere on the periphery of this center (they need to go around) there is a brand new t-51 power armor. When I found it, I immediately realized that there would be a disassembly - I carefully removed this one (at the end of the raid, only the frame remained from it). Luminous in my opinion does not care that the small arms or the beam - takes badly. To fill up you need 4 missiles (checked in another place). Then from the third time I flunked it - there were no guns and there were no guns - I stupidly mined everything, then I lured the grenades and I left them - I finished shooting the rest of them, but I didn’t have any armor at all - either the speedostel is needed like a minigun or first-aid kits, scrap, or maybe pumping some tricky.

s
soulfox 28.11.21

I remember this building. I play on the penultimate difficulty (before surviving), I was probably level 12-15 here, I took it out quite easily. First, in stealth mode, a shot to the head with a carbine, then, when he ran up close, he switched to Vats mode and a shotgun to the head, with a crit. By the way, by the way, the legendary ghouls brought me much more problems, 3-4 pieces of these reptiles appeared in my lock.

s
soulfox 28.11.21

In general, it is difficult to play only at first. I am now 32 levels, rocked in stealth. I easily kill any enemy at a distance, from inviz, in close combat I switch to a shotgun with a drum - 32 rounds in a clip, in 5-6 shots any one will fall, including the Deathclaw. Unless the queen of the bogs can not be defeated.

A
ARM_SERJ 28.11.21

Easy on Pts of high difficulty with a shot (the most powerful barrel for me)

Z
Zomb1k 28.11.21

Any weapon hits him equally, ghouls do not have any resistance to ballistic or energy damage. The glowing one just has a lot of health. My advice is to hit your legs. Judging by the screenshots you are with a shotgun, you have to destroy his legs in VATS with one crit, or click until he falls.

M
Memphis1990 28.11.21

If the shotgun is pumped, legs fly off with one shot and that's it, it's not dangerous.

s
saa0891 28.11.21

A lid-mine under his feet, and he is disabled, and of course the shotgun drives.

r
ravager_geo 28.11.21

I am generally all ghouls currency with a chopping weapon. I cut off my hands and then finish off. glowing a little more complicated, but the tactics are the same at first - hands then everything else

l
lmperatorPC 28.11.21

Pumped Gauss sends greetings to the luminous ones. Especially when you have one and your partner has the other.

I
Inril 28.11.21

Whoa, whoa, guys, I'm level 17 and I just got to Diamond City for the first time and took Piper as my partner. I don't have a gatling laser or a gauss. Shotgun advice is good, you have to try. Before just laying the room with mines, I already thought of it myself. Minigun is not an option, I spent it all in the tower on the orcs, where I saved Strongman. And somehow I didn't like him. I wrote about the armor that I don’t want to go with it. The toad strangles for the blocks, and in general ... A matter of professional honor. Difficulty level is Very High.

B
Barsagar 28.11.21

Two identical topics ... if only they closed one chtol ...

N
Nikita Tribushnoy 28.11.21

I took more fragmentation mines, aggroed him on myself, and then ran backwards and threw mines, he stepped on them and exploded. It seems to me that it took 7-8 minutes.

J
JOKERIVAN 28.11.21

Inril
Shooters, what is that word? WHAT MORE ORKS, super mutants aphids ... For what blocks does the toad strangle you, if you are talking about batteries for power, then die this toad, at least eat these blocks, I had them by 30 lvl (yes, I already have tired of the game, played 27 hours and scored) there were 20 pieces, and each block is discharged for an hour (with skill level 2)

I
Inril 28.11.21

JOKERIVAN
Well, to each his own . I have 6 power blocks, I still have them on the shore for large batches. Shooting is a slang term for small arms. Orcs are super mutants. It's just that they are big and green, and somehow the name appeared in the brain. For now, I'm only pumping my skills for crafting. And if you are so tired of the game, what are you, excuse me, doing here? Go play something else and don't litter the topic with silly statements.

A
Amilmar 28.11.21

I won, too, the batteries are all on the shore, I thought they would come in handy further. As a result, the game is completed, there are 60+ batteries in the inventory, all sets of power armor are located on the base as monuments (they only dressed to deliver from the location to the base)
So for those who are still playing the game, I would advise you to boldly climb into the booking and go to fan: )
PS IMHO a shotgun against such ghouls is the most ...

I
Inril 28.11.21

Amilmar
Does it all suck? And what was the difficulty level?

A
Alexey Pukhnachev 28.11.21

mines