3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Primeqq1 28.11.21 12:00 am

Justice? V5.0 (Diablo 2)

This topic was created only in order to enter into a constructive dialogue with the server administration in the person of G_n.

Uv. administration! Do not overwrite topics! Don't overwrite comments! If you think that by deleting a topic with more than 100 posts left by concerned players on your server, you will have a positive impact on the situation, then you are wrong. Everything is exactly the opposite. You are prolonging the oil on the fire by ignoring the players on your server. We ask with all due respect for just a constructive dialogue.

Let's agree on a time and a method of holding. This applies to everyone, both the administration and the players, we will choose the time that suits everyone as much as possible.
92 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 28.11.21

+32 realno poly4it tolko v sly4ae prohojdenia samomy s bazovoi palkoi / me4em i bez skillov)

p
passed 28.11.21

A little more of such innovations and you can transfer the entire forum to the fashion section. xD

Q
QLinkee 28.11.21

It's been possible for a long time.

M
MyatKO. 28.11.21

personally, as a player, I also advocate increasing the drop of runes in general on the server, since the wigs have been cut.
It’s a no brainer that it shouldn’t be zhahi from every fifth fallen, but ...

a
annortheone 28.11.21

MyatKO.
So let him make the chances of HR falling out like in single 1.13d, difficulties with reconfiguring?

R
Rivnyanyn 28.11.21

MyatKO.
IMHO, the character of the 1st leveled in general on the HF the rune should not fall, especially if it was converted from the classics (where the runes do not fall from there). And the rune-drop - all right, you need to raise it a little, otherwise the people will knock off the server.

T
T-fox 28.11.21

There are much more people who want a drop like in 1.13 than those who are against wigs. Question: Mr., where is the drop of runes and gear as in 1.13, were there many who wanted to?

s
shadowwarrior0702 28.11.21

I completely agree with you, not only is the undead game a file. Cut off one add another, maybe some Frankenstein will come out 😀😀😀😀 but in general it is better to make an original drop

Q
QLinkee 28.11.21

T-Fox
It is important not how many people want, but who :)

T
T-fox 28.11.21

QLinkee
It is not even who is important, but what. Anything that complicates d2 makes it more boring to ride, everything that is the other way around is not.

p
passed 28.11.21

the character of the 1st leveled in general on the HF the rune should not fall
Spiteful critics naively believe that the extraction of the rune with wigs in all respects is simpler than the trakhodrop 1.13?

R
Rivnyanyn 28.11.21

passed
I did not quite understand.
IMHO, the Persian of the 1st leveled did not go to Hell on his own, and one of the seven mules left the city, for what is his reward?
Earlier, when I wrote that wigs were cheating, they called everyone a lazy person, they say that everyone drives and is rich, and I am a bum. Wait, many whine that they cut their wigs and threaten to abandon the game. Or maybe the wig leaders are just too lazy to farm? As the saying goes, a lark in the hand is better than a pie in the sky!

p
passed 28.11.21

Or maybe the wig leaders are just too lazy to farm?
I won't say for everyone (fun and goals are different), but I farm and carry around as needed. One does not interfere with the other, and even vice versa. And you are lazy and whine. : P

Z
Zen_Master 28.11.21

MyatKO.
and to put in a word of the administrator to mister g_n about the increased girdle is not an option?

R
Reosorbilakt 28.11.21

TheXX
do you think the admin will listen to someone? He's on his own wave.

Z
Zen_Master 28.11.21

Reosorbilakt
I'm just trying to use all possible options.
Maybe for him the word of Odmen is valued higher than the word of an ordinary gamer.

There is still a faint hope that the public outcry will also affect and he will finish the same 1.13 round-robin.

U
Umka_S 28.11.21

what's the use of you crucifying the PG administration does not care about the opinions of the players

T
Torum. 28.11.21

vadim011, in general, said everything, the topic can be closed.

R
Rivnyanyn 28.11.21

passed
And you are lazy and whine. : P
And where am I whining? I play when I want. Whine those who held the wigs, but did not manage to break, and those who did not drive, cry-cry that others trained, give them a reset, naive)))
It was clear to the horse that it was necessary to carry wigs and immediately break them from the beginning of the season until the shop was screwed up and the admin did not introduce the drop of another mule, etc. I didn’t wear wigs, so I don’t care ... and I’ve already resigned myself to the fact that the admin wouldn’t say what he was putting on, so I just want the kada pin.

p
passed 28.11.21

It may be clear to the horse, but nothing foreshadowed it at all. Even the mule drop ... oh wait. xD