3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
al] o [ne 28.11.21 12:22 am

Rank Up Description (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

A working system for raising the rank for 5 people in premade (that is, for 5 in a party), what you need to know and what to do.

First, you need to collect 5 people with the same rank, it is possible with different ones, but then those with a lower rank will receive promotions.
Second, as soon as you get a new rank, you get to the "zero level" (I will designate it as such for convenience). You will need to win 3 games in a row to get promoted. With each new victory, opponents become stronger, with each lost - weaker. If you got a new rank and lost the game, then you get to the -1 level, there opponents are weaker than your ranks in general, you lost again - you got to the -2 level, there the opponents will be even weaker. Lost 3 - sorry, we demote you.

It's the same with victories. Won one game - got to the +1 level. Another one - +2, but the opponents are already much stronger than you. If you won 3 times in a row, you got a promotion to the lowest ranks in your party by 5 people. It is not difficult to guess that if after the promotion you lost and ended up at the -1 level, then you need to win 4 in a row to increase.

Third - all the tales about the number of frags in the game, mvp, the number of clicks, etc. just fairy tales. Everything, basta, is not negotiable. You can be a ballast with -1 frags, but if your party for 5 people dragged you 3 winning games, you will get a raise anyway.

Perhaps these are 3 main points, and now a little about the nuances that, again, few know.

If you play in a party one, two, three, four, this scheme does not work. Here, most likely, the limit of the required victories increases. Something like +6 for one, +5 for two or three, +4 for four.
If you are "parasitized" by a strong player, but at the same time you are in a party of five, then there is a possibility of matchmaking solo players of exactly the same rank as your strongest player (you can imagine that even if you are the first Kalash, and the strongest player is your already an eagle, then there will be 5 solo-eagles against you ... and it will be just a game with only one goal ... yours.

There is no clear pattern, it happened after a week of inactivity after winning 1 skating rink, they got the title; Advice: if you play in a party, then collect a team from people with equal ranks or play solo, otherwise, because of people from your team with a lower rank, even if you win, you will not raise your rank (because a team with average ranks relative to your team / party will play against you.)
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
al] o [ne 28.11.21

The beginning of the topic, namely everything except the last paragraph, copy-paste, from VK.
But on the whole, I agree with that.
The last paragraph, my personal observations.

S
SemyStall 28.11.21

Nonsense about 3 wins. I from 4 stars to Kalash won 7 games in a row with a friend in a party and did not give the title. Then 2 more losses, 1 draw and 1 wines. And after that they gave me a Kalash.

_
_TEZ_ 28.11.21

SemyStall
It's not about victories, it's about how you play, if you have 5.6.25, then don't give a damn about victories, you will receive a rank for a long time, the rank will increase in terms of the quality of your game.
If you have 10/25/8, then you are given more points, respectively, you get a rank faster.

a
al] o [ne 28.11.21

from Kalash with wreaths up to 2 Kalash for 4 games (solo), c / d / a was not lower than 1.5.
Moreover, it was noticed that with each game won, there were more players with 2 Kalash in the opposing team.
It turns out that the theme about levels, strengthening enemies, with each game won, has a foundation.

-
-SlashuuR- 28.11.21

To climb solo from LE to LEM, it took 15 wins in plus, given that the number of frags was consistently 25-35. On the other account, LEM hit the izi in just 6 wins in a row, hanging out in the middle of the table. I don’t see any relationship here at all, so the option from the first post is nonsense. It doesn't matter who you play with in the lobby either, on the third account, from MGE to DMG and LE, a standard number of games were played, playing in the lobby with LEMs. Being LE played with Global, victories and defeats were counted as usual, without taking into account the fact that my rank was lower.