3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lancroft 28.11.21 12:22 am

Mission 16 bug (DmC: Devil May Cry)

People help! I started playing DMS 5, it seemed like all the rules, there was really also 1 bug ... But restarting from the last checkpoint fixed it ... I really don't remember which one ... In general, to the point ... On the 16th mission, when Dante takes the elevator to the 87th floor, nothing happens ... Specially watching the passage of this mission, it turned out that there I should have met Virgil ... However, the elevator door does not open ... What to do? =) Immediately I say, DMS is not steam, I downloaded a repack from the Mechanics from ex.ua ... Reinstalling the game did not give any results, replaying the mission from the beginning, also to one place .. True, I did not try to download another repack, although I will now do this ... But if there is some other option, I will be very grateful! (The speed is small from the Internet, it will take a long time to download) I ask right away, do not write something like buy and don’t f * and your brain and people, etc. etc.
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeniusAge 28.11.21

Lancroft I
have never seen people with such a problem, so there is hardly any help here. The only thing I see is the repack. Go to the release and see the comments. If I'm right, that repack y, look what they write - if you also have it, then there is a high probability of the same for others. Well, of course, download another repack.

L
Lancroft 28.11.21

GeniusAge
Well, I’m not a fool, I’ve already looked ... I didn’t find anything like that, and I’ve already rummaged everything in Google with Yandex ... I am unique, damn it ... =)

K
KatrinZZZ 28.11.21

Alas, you are not unique ... The same problem was, I had to download another repack

L
Lancroft 28.11.21

KatrinZZZ
And I was really happy =)

K
KatrinZZZ 28.11.21

Lancroft
That's it ... it was a shame to tears it was XDD

L
Lancroft 28.11.21

KatrinZZZ
I downloaded the repack from Katalist ... The problem did not fix ... No matter how sad it was, I had to download the saves and go from level 17 ...

K
KatrinZZZ 28.11.21

Lancroft
And I downloaded the repack "DmC Devil May Cry [+ 1 DLC] (2013) PC RePack from DangeSecond" and all the rules)) and save in place and the elevator opened))

L
Lancroft 28.11.21

KatrinZZZ Um
... And where are the white-headed duck in it? If in Programmate then nafig is needed, and if in Local then I download it =))

E
Evgenito 28.11.21

I wanted to clarify that this is not DmC 5, but simply DmC, this is a restart of the game, I have a repack from Revenants and have not seen any bugs, but at the expense of RG Mechanics, they always cut something out and therefore they have buggy repacks, we can't even upload their repacks.

e
elfloo 28.11.21

Personally, I have a Steam-rip with a Reloaded tablet installed over it. Gorgeous passing))

K
KatrinZZZ 28.11.21

LancrLancroft
I can't say for sure, but it seems to be in the locale ... XDDD

C
Concept26rus 28.11.21

Bleat ...-_- The same shit I have ...-_-

m
manhunt333 28.11.21

I also had this, it helped me: I went into the mission, then tried checkpoints, then replay the mission, nothing, and at the end went to the menu and took to continue and somehow it helped, but this is not the only bug for me, there were still helped in the settings of the shortcut (I have 7) put a check mark on: "Disable visual design", "disable compositing of the rob. table", "Disable scaling .." well, run on behalf of the admin, + disable all unnecessary programs, use GameBoster or something like that and you will be happy and also include a high priority.
PS Ripak from Catalist.

m
manhunt333 28.11.21

Lancroft
Look Up!

m
manhunt333 28.11.21

Concept26rus
see above

h
hoteshovec 28.11.21

Hello everyone))) The people have a very simple working solution (well, at least it helped me), despite the fact that everything is very simple: reduce your resolution to a lower one, and restart the mission from the checkpoint, then back after you meet Virgil, I hope will help you.

K
Kpay3ep_35rus 28.11.21

xs like you, but I have a repack from the mechanics and did not find any bugs or glitches .. passed with a bang on the pad (played a couple of missions on the keyboard, but alas, beautiful combinations are obtained only on the pad)

F
FREEMAN30rus 28.11.21

Guys! I also faced such a misfortune in the passage of a repack from the Engineers. Do not despair. Personally, it helped me: set the resolution lower, the textures to a minimum and turned off the V-sync, booted from the last point, climbed into the elevator, arrived and ... the doors opened. By the way, there were still bugs when a pregnant aunt was giving out fighting games, Dante fell into the floor for me) Then it passed by itself, but the HP was half empty) Good luck with the passage !!!

a
artemka 96 28.11.21

if the mechanics are lagging, you just need to reset the graph settings to a minimum,
it helped me)

C
Concept26rus 28.11.21

FREEMAN30rus
at that level, he also failed ... then, when I passed the level, there were more than two hundred deaths in his statistics! = pzdts generally ...