3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
provodnikmv 28.11.21 12:39 am

Foreign object first person (Fallout 4)

Hello everybody.
In sneak mode, a foreign object appears on the screen. A red piece of something. He kind of covers the floor of the screen. It feels like the GG shot off his hand and screwed the meat to the screen, and it moves with him. pip fight in sneak mode, it also closes, even when you are standing all the rules. What do you advise?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 28.11.21

provodnikmv
I had the same, did you play with cheats?
It's just that when I played with immortality, my character's bones began to bulge out of my body, and his skull (like yours) interfered with me in the squat,
as a result, somewhere they wrote a solution: first put most of the things in some kind of box, especially quest items, after that in third-person mode, bring up the console and by clicking on your persian enter unequipall, and then enter recycleactor

R
RGC 28.11.21

[ASASIN]
Quest items cannot be thrown out of the inventory as if

p
provodnikmv 28.11.21

[ASASIN]
What are these commands responsible for?

S
SemyStall 28.11.21

I advise you not to play with cheats. A part of your body was shot from your immortality. And now she is blocking your screen. There have already been similar topics.

C
CEMENTATOR 28.11.21

Spoiler
I think many people have encountered a problem when, with or without an immortality code, you exploded,
but did not die, and the bones, which were supposed to fly 10 meters apart, remained with the body. Now I will tell you
how to return the body to its former beauty in two clicks. But before that, you need to throw important items out of your luggage.
they can get "lost".
The first thing to do is to press the tilde (~), thus calling the console, click on your character
and type "unequipall". This will immediately save your character from skin imperfections, but it will take absolutely everything from him, including the pip-boy.
The second step will be the "recycleactor", which will return everything, or almost everything, to you. But you will need to dress again.
It's all. Now your character is fresh and handsome.

p
provodnikmv 28.11.21

THANKS ALL FOR HELP!

r
rosomaha7 28.11.21

RGC
Put in a suitcase - it is POSSIBLE at "home" !!! I do it myself all the time.
And I "put" the trash in another place, not necessarily in the construction workbench.
With = ~ tmm 100 - Enter == you can quickly relieve yourself from JUMP and OTHER !!!
Just do not gain a lot.