3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saloknir 28.11.21 12:39 am

Game translation (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Based on the trailers already shown and the gameplay, which voice acting of Geralt did you like best?
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svetoch Burenina 28.11.21

Russian

121ktsvyv 28.11.21

Russian of course. His English voice is too pathetic, and the villagers speak with a terrible accent. I generally keep quiet about the rest.

A
AT_Sagor 28.11.21

Also for the Russian. "The Witcher" is dubbed very high quality, which makes him a great honor in relation to other projects with voice acting.

W
Werdanchuk 28.11.21

And I will play with plskoy voice acting and Russian subtitles :)

s
sewerus123 28.11.21

Russian of course!

e
egor84 28.11.21

Russian and Polish voice acting

S
SwedovSandr 28.11.21

Russian, of course ... it was an American film, I would have watched it with original voice acting ... But I prefer to play with Russian.

K
Kodex heartles 28.11.21

Russian, the voice of gg is brutal

s
saa0891 28.11.21

Aesthetes should play only with Polish voice acting, and my native language is much closer and more pleasant to listen to.

O
OverKing 28.11.21

Werdanchuk
You can do that;)

K
Kosh13 28.11.21

I'm not a fan of localization, to put it mildly. And I play exclusively in English (yes, yes, show-off). However, The Witcher has always been a pleasant exception. The voice acting, which is in the 1st and the 2nd part, is gorgeous.
I think the whole point is that the Witcher is first of all sharpened under the Polish language, which is at least a little, but blz to us.

S
Saloknir 28.11.21

Kosh13
In the 1st part, Geralt's voice acting was just awesome

W
Wolf23666 28.11.21

Russian, of course, and full immersion in the game)))

K
Kosh13 28.11.21

Saloknir
Yes. It's even a pity that the same actors were not left in the second.

M
Marquess 28.11.21

Kosh13
what? The only normally voiced character is Geralt himself. All the rest are either overplaying or underplaying. The second is better. But I will play at 3 in English, because there the witcher's voice sounds more outrageous, cold and indifferent. But the voice acting is excellent. I don’t like Russian. Although Kuznetsov is good, he cannot beat Zaitsev in playing his voice. No offense to Vsevolod. Zaitsev is generally my favorite Russian dubbing actor. But he did not voice anyone in 3 parts, so I choose English

c
christoph_596 28.11.21

Vsevolod Kuznetsov, in my opinion, voices Geralt just fine. I think that this particular voice suits him best. In the English Geralt there is nothing special, he is even a little annoying. Of course, the voice acting of The Witcher is gorgeous, there are no such voices that are already pretty boring. Of course it's worth playing in Russian to have a real atmosphere.

P
PIRAT69 28.11.21

Russian voice acting, no subtitles ... I always liked to play with her. Yes, I know English and German, but Russian voice acting comes first !!! I'm playing a game, not reading texts !! Yes, there are games with subtitles and you miss cool moments, but with voice acting, well, finally, it's gorgeous! But this is purely my opinion, don't blame me ...

S
Strix 28.11.21

Russian but really liked the voice of the dude from the wild hunt in English, in the Russian voice acting the voice is not so cold, gloomy and wild

R
RicoChico 28.11.21

Russian or English. Logvinov clearly demonstrated that English is better than Polish.

B
Ben121212 28.11.21

Russian voice acting is always better, thanks to it you do not have to strain your eyes and read subtitles and at the same time it is bad to watch the picture.
PS: this does not apply to people who know English perfectly. But in my opinion, the Witcher has good Russian voice acting.