3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saloknir 28.11.21 12:39 am

Game translation (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Based on the trailers already shown and the gameplay, which voice acting of Geralt did you like best?
72 Comments
Sort by:
c
christoph_596 28.11.21

gfhnjutytp To
rearrange to another voice acting for the sake of the voice of one person? Emhyr, of course, is very coolly voiced in English, but it’s just stupid to put it in another language.

l
leshaooo 28.11.21

I prefer Polish voice acting with Russian subtitles (after all, the book was Polish)

A
Agaress 28.11.21

The Russian voice acting is gorgeous, just remember how Yarpen and Zoltan expressed themselves sincerely ...
it seems to me that the Russian voice acting in The Witcher has always coped with the task, and maintained the right atmosphere, it's nice to play like that ...

-
-SERGEY- 28.11.21

What a joke to sit, read subtitles and not see half of what is happening on the screen. And you don't always fully understand the plot. I hardly play games where there is no voice acting.

s
seffko 28.11.21

Polish voice only, kurwa only

A
Angelica04 28.11.21

Polish voice acting only. Fortunately, I speak the language. Then I can play in Russian, and also in Japanese (cool language).

F
Fatum Sibir 28.11.21

The first playthrough is a completely Russian version, for the second time I will probably turn on English dubbing and Russian subs.

P
Pasitiv 28.11.21

Well, I'm for the Russian voice acting after all. I can sacrifice quality for the convenience of the game, because in most games it is terribly inconvenient to play because of reading subs, every now and then you get distracted and you don’t understand half of what is happening. And even more so in The Witcher, the voice acting was always excellent, the third part is no exception. If anything, I can evaluate the English voice acting on the second playthrough.

R
R_D_V 28.11.21

Russian voice acting, of course, full immersion, whoever speaks their native language is much more pleasant to play, especially judging by the review of the zhirtrest, the voice acting there is at a level, in this part there are even mats.

F
Flow4Master 28.11.21

Of course, Japanese voice acting with Korean or Chinese subtitles to make it clearer.

g
gfhnjutytp 28.11.21

christoph_596
So there the rest of the actors are not far behind. Geralt, Zoltan, Buttercup are voiced in English. language at 5 with a plus.

S
Serze 28.11.21

I bought the Witcher out of respect for the developers and the presence of Russian voice acting. The rest of the toys are only from torrents.