3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 29.11.21 10:07 pm

Perk \ "Together we are strong \" (Fallout 4)

Perk gives Presston. Looks very appetizing: 20% more damage dealt and 20% less damage taken when fighting 3 or more enemies. In this regard, I had a couple of questions:
1. Does this perk complement other Special damage perks? For example: I have a perk to increase the damage from non-automatic carbines. Does this mean that the extra damage from these two perks are cumulative? (when fighting 3 or more enemies using non-automatic carbines, I will damage already with + 40% additional damage), or are these perks mutually exclusive? Well, you understand what I mean.
2. Does this Presston perk apply to melee or not?
3. How do I know if a perk works? Ie the definition of a battle with 3 enemies at the same time, what is it? When they fire at me from 3 barrels at the same time? Or when I sniper 3 targets simultaneously and sequentially from a distance. Does this count as a fight with 3 enemies?
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 29.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Xs seemed to notice that when chopping with a crowd, it seems like it is better to damage from any trunks. And so under what conditions does it work - xs

K
KroRex 29.11.21

I believe that a fight with three enemies is when there are three red dots on the compass. It is unlikely that they began to be very wise with the calculations there.

B
Bard Buttercup 29.11.21

If so, KroRex is a credible perk. Do you know if it complements other perks for increasing damage?

K
KroRex 29.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Only the gazebo itself can say this for sure, in theory it should complement, but if either a bug, or a flaw, or just for the sake of some balance did not add up the perks, then there will not be a supplement, you need to check it yourself.

A
Apokalipsis113 29.11.21

Buttercup Bard
1. Does this perk complement other Special's damage increase perks?
of course and necessary, but what would be the point in them if they do not work

B
Bard Buttercup 29.11.21

KroRex
Apokalipsis113
ATP