3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 29.11.21 10:18 pm

Choosing a good smartphone for selfies

Need help choosing a good enough and productive smartphone with a good front camera, the so-called selfie phone, it is desirable that it is inexpensive (no more than 35,000 rubles) and the front camera is 8 MP and higher, what good smart can you recommend?
112 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxzeva 29.11.21

There will be such a thing, and it will all be about the screen, so it will also have a larger diagonal, and the ergonomics of the smart should be comfortable. You can also add special accessories included. In general, I am pleased with this exaggeration of the problem. Well, a person needs and needs, why climb with their concepts to another person. Rest assured, I can drag it by the ears on many points and also say that you are a fool, but why should I? You are individual and you have the right to do whatever you want. Selfiphones and so on are fashion trends and you have to put up with it.

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

pochtipushkin
And even if a smartphone for yourself? What's bad about it? Well, a person would be looking for something that cannot be at all, but such smarts are everywhere. And here you already have a choice to get up to buy a highly specialized selfie phone or smart, with just a good front-end.

R
Raykor 29.11.21

pochtipushkin, but unfortunately I choose smart for my girlfriend, and she just loves to take selfies, I personally do not do this and I don’t know what smartphones are for these purposes, so I’m asking for advice. And besides, I have a selective one, anyhow what smartphone does not want, and iPhones are quite expensive, and their front camera does not shine with quality!

A
Allinos 29.11.21

So you would somehow come in from the outside, find out that she will like it, maybe there really are some selfie phones like asus selfie or HTC Desire Eye, or some other. Girls, on the other hand, are outwardly appreciated first of all)

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

Raykor
If she wants an iPhone, then this is a clinical case, and no matter how they try to surprise her with a selfie phone, everything will be in vain. In addition to the asus selfie or HTC Desire Eye, I also came across OPPO N3 with a rotary camera. This is if you want to be completely different)

J
Jason_Voorhees 29.11.21

Raykor
Girl love selfies? Shoot her!

M
Mordok 29.11.21

I choose Raykor smart for my girlfriend, and she just loves to take selfies, .... And besides, she is selective for me, anyhow, what smartphone does not want to
Send her to work. It will cure both selectivity and selfies.

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

Jason_Voorhees
think you don't have a girlfriend. and if there is, then with very strange masculine tastes. if you have a dislike for selfies, I sympathize. everyone likes to take pictures, because it is a memory.
SunDr17 OPPO N3 design is too impractical. the camera will toss and turn in your pocket and quickly screw up

J
Jason_Voorhees 29.11.21

Riki1991
photography - yes, it's a memory. And selfies are a worldwide infection for TPs, glamorous kiso and other idiots.

m
maxzeva 29.11.21

It is perfectly possible to combine photography and selfies. It is enough just to take away the ducklings and everything will be fine. Everything is very simple.

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

Jason_Voorhees do
you think it's better to look for passers-by and ask them to take a picture of you? or so you went on a hike, sit on some mountain and look for people there to take a picture of you. think about what you are talking about

A
Amarelius 29.11.21

no, it’s probably better not to let go of the stick, constantly self-portrait, fill social networks with self-portraits, leave a girl, kill a cat, buy a zenfon

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

Riki1991
OPPO N3 also seems to me impractical in everyday life, but you also need to distinguish yourself) It's difficult to oppose selfies because of the widespread distribution of fans. But the feeling of beauty should be present in people, and these duck-pictures do not cause it in any way.

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

As for the thread theme, you can check out the Lumia 640 XL. purely that only wp, but in general it is not bad either

A
Allinos 29.11.21

In my opinion, wp has not become something serious, everyone constantly says that a lot of software is being written and new smartphones appear, but I still do not see significant changes.

Previously, they were at least faster than androids, and now they have speed and glitches at the same level.

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

in my opinion, all operating systems are already equal in terms of performance and lag. the difference is not particularly visible. only android has always been cheaper

R
Raykor 29.11.21

I do not agree, if Android would not be such a lagged OS, then less powerful characteristics would be required, and accordingly we would pay less for our smartphones, but this is not profitable for the manufacturer, and no one is in a hurry to optimize the OS, only promises

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

This lagubility lies in the fact that smarts on android are constantly coming out with new, different hardware, different models. here epl rivets iPhones on a similar hardware, it only upgrades it, so they have no problems with optimization. over time, the android will also lose the problem with optimization

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

I have never thought about this question and did not compare, but wp consumes battery power as quickly as an android? It's just that there were so many memes about android at one time, but nothing about wp.

A
Allinos 29.11.21

At one time, the android ate more, now things are better with this. After all, the hardware has become much more productive, and even with huge screens, the indicators remain decent, the same 7-8 hours of HD video at 5.5 "is a lot.