3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TEXHO_HuKuTOC 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Patches. (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

From which version of the patch does FPS sag? On many forums, it is allegedly written in some version of the patch that something was done for Mac OS, and therefore FPS sags in later versions. I would like to know which one to download.
I have:
Intel Core I5 ​​overclocking to 2.8
AMD Radeon HD 7670m
4 GB of RAM.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 29.11.21

I hope you bought it before downloading, if not, then you are not worthy of an answer!

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.11.21

to that branch - to the wrong one, but the answer to his question would be useful to me too (you can roll back the steam version?)

B
Bupycop 29.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
You can't, you won't start the game until you update to the latest patch, when you press the "play" button, the update will go automatically, even if you turn it off in the properties.

-
-Dismal- 29.11.21

The fact is that our new announcement clearly meant the witcher 3 wild hunt, and probably more membranes would find the answer to this burning question if it were addressed in the right direction - somehow)

E
Eddward west 29.11.21

danyiil695 do
you care about it?

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.11.21

-Dismal-
there it is like ... and I was already delighted. In general, to be honest, it seems to me something similar with the second one. that is, before I could play at full monitor resolution, but now I put absolutely everything on a minimum so that it gives out somehow 30-40 fps

T
TEXHO_HuKuTOC 29.11.21

The computer, as you can see, is rather weak, the third will not work. The second in terms of parameters is suitable, but lags, fps 10-15. What could be the problem?

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.11.21

I wonder what kind of assholes just put a minus? To me, to be honest, a little crap at this, BUT the fact that they are doing it from the bulldozer is a little enrages. Did I add something illegal? Or maybe he had your mothers in DotA? Or maybe something crap? .. Why are I surrounded by some autists ...

-
-Dismal- 29.11.21

aaaa there is such, once observed that my subject jumps like a cardiogram - he was indignant, the subs answered - shkolota-)

PS- + from me - everything is correct!