3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spuner337 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Inquisitor's Helm (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I already played 50 hours, went through a big chunk of the plot, but I never found this helmet, which was so abundantly stuffed into trailers. Where can I find it?
78 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gordnex 29.11.21

At the expense of the armor as in the trailer. Almost similar (obsidian touched by the shadow, dragon membrane, skin of a large bear), but which of the materials were used in the original - no idea.

Most likely the original rees are iron + the skin of a large bear or something else black (I haven't found it yet). but with a byada collar. among my deposits of different rivers I have not found a similar one. perhaps (!!!) some kind of fabric touched by a shadow.

S
Spuner337 29.11.21

Gordnex
Where did you get such a sketch?

G
Grozniy 29.11.21

Spuner337 Warmage Armor
Design sold by a merchant in the canyon in the Whistling Wastes.

G
Gordnex 29.11.21

Spuner337
This design (mage, warrior, rogue) and all bracers are sold in the Whistling Wastes in the canyon. The shape is the same as in the trailer. But the color is already xs. I still can't find the fabric for the painted collar)
And yes, on the screen, there is a reservation complete with bracers and greaves. It looks a little different without them.

N
Niko71790 29.11.21

Of course, I don't want to say anything bad about the game, but after going through it, I realized one thing - the inquisitor's helmet is in the game, but the inquisitor's armor was not delivered.
Here's how to call it sane at all. I'm already silent about most of all heavy armor in the game - it looks like a person ... like chain mail under a jacket. "We have not seen plate armor" - the developers will say (except for the armor of the guards and infantry armor of the Inquisition, which are not rolled at all in the later stages).

S
Slonvprotivogaze 29.11.21

Niko71790
I don’t remember the huge variety in past projects regarding this issue.

B
Bazeka 29.11.21

did someone drop a sketch? share info

S
Setesh 29.11.21

Only the Inquisitor's hat, from the dragon 23lvl

M
Mr. Skiner 29.11.21

I wonder what kind of armor is in the video?
Spoiler

S
Shi no kage 29.11.21

Mr. Skiner
kind of deluxe edition

S
Spuner337 29.11.21

Dalish cloth touched by the shadow, I have the same - only blue, all in patterns like in trailers

M
Mr. Skiner 29.11.21

DartuXa
I have a deluxe and they are not very similar to the Flame of the Inquisition

-
-A1eX- 29.11.21

People and how to somersault

S
SKILETRO 29.11.21

Again to the question of armor, if it falls out of a dragon, tell me from which one?

M
Mr. Skiner 29.11.21

-A1eX-
This is the skill of a warrior in the "Combat Master" branch or something like that

I
Ilya Roshchin 29.11.21

Grozniy
And where exactly is this store, throw off, please, its location on the map.

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Does anyone know how to walk on the keyboard (do not run but walk like in trailers)?

g
gloccc 29.11.21

AlexD1945
This function is promised to be added with patches

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

gloccc Can
I use a gamepad?

D
Dmitry2407 29.11.21

I found a sketch of the inquisitor's helmet in the oasis, a cache above the entrance to the temple, on a waterfall (the eighth level of the Persians)