3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artyom Kovalev 337 29.11.21 10:23 pm

How to make 2 satellites at once? (Fallout 4)

It’s a pity to leave the dog, tell me you can give it away somehow or make 2 companions at once.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MASTERgamer3 3 29.11.21

Approach the companion you want to hire, hire, and send the dog to one of the settlements - it will stay and wait for you there.

A
Artyom Kovalev 337 29.11.21

MASTERgamer3 3
I sent just a pity I wanted to leave someone

R
Red_Commissioner 29.11.21

Well, post an ad - "I'll give the dog in good hands", how else can I help you ...

f
forkiller 29.11.21

Artyom Kovalev 337
just leave her in the settlement. Then, as you get bored, you can come up and chat with her or take her with you again

i
intellligent 29.11.21

Artyom Kovalev 337
That craft a booth for her in Sanctuary Hills and Doggy will climb into it. Put the dog bowl down and the meat too. You will come and visit. Who knows, maybe you will get out of the habit and it will become easier on your soul.

T
Thorgal 29.11.21

Wait for the mod for an unlimited number of satellites. I think they will definitely do this.

s
sCard 29.11.21

intellligent
and how to make a booth? It seems that I scrolled through the entire construction menu, I did not find it.

G
Gradus82 29.11.21

sCard
I don't remember where, but I have it called a kennel.
And the number of satellites was also, googled.
I’ll find it, I’ll write.

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Gradus82
In construction mode, I saw a "kennel" - so this is a doghouse.
He took her to his house. It can be built, BUT preferably pre-war, where this GG used to live before freezing.
So that you DO NOT live in your house - arrange the neighboring houses. This can be done after leaving the hideout - probably, where the robot butler will meet.

v
vladikr 29.11.21

The menu has "help" there and it is written that there is only 1 satellite (one).