3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
COOCKS228 29.11.21 10:39 pm

Subway Spoilers (Fallout 4)

I recently learned about the subway. I read that if you complete their quest you will have to
destroy ...
Spoiler Brotherhood and the Institute. Can you not destroy everything or refuse to join?

PS I think they are just fanatics
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stranger 29.11.21

COOCKS228
Of course you can refuse.

C
COOCKS228 29.11.21

At what point?

F
Free Independent 29.11.21

At any. Just come back and shoot the subway

C
COOCKS228 29.11.21

And without violence?

D
DungeonmasterZZ 29.11.21

COOCKS228 You can
refuse to join the group by answering the Underground station "No", but you will always have a tag in your tasks like "Talk to the Deacon", as a result, in order for the mark to disappear, you need to join them in the group

C
COOCKS228 29.11.21

DungeonmasterZZ
What if I go to college?

N
Nighthawkreal 29.11.21

I only had to cut the institute for minutemans, Dance even praised me.

C
COOCKS228 29.11.21

That is, if I join a brotherhood, minitmen and institute, then we will find a common language with the subway? If so that's cool !!!

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

COOCKS228 The subway
itself is sent to the institute, like a saboteur spy.
But they don't really have to be. "Father" is your son actually !!!
I was wandering back and forth there today = tired. Where to go why go x, z ,!
the virus must be loaded - it does not work. wandered around and ..... In the end, you need to blow it all up and with the "son" bye bye ...
After this case, you can probably fill up the "subway"?

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

rosomaha7
In any case, you will need to cut out 2 fractions. Institute and BS. After the institute, you can go to saw the BS or join the BS and cut out the subway.

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

I destroy the Mercurionio Institute anyway. B.S. miser, the more palladin turns out to be a robot-Dance.
And it turns out that B.S. DESTROY!
Built 2 settlements. 1 in the "home" town 2 in the place where the teleport had to be built.

C
COOCKS228 29.11.21

rosomaha7
That is, I can go through the game for the institute, and then go to the brotherhood and get a quest to destroy the "subway"? But what about the Minutemans? Why can't the groupings join at all, and just settle everything? Convincing that synths are not shit. And go to taste? For the institute, brotherhood, subway or minutemans.

PS True, if you go behind the Underground, Brotherhood or Minutemans, then Institute X (

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

COOCKS228
YES !!!