3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MARKUS_RUS2 29.11.21 10:52 pm

Perk \ "Ghoul \" (Fallout 4)

What's the point of a ghoul perk? Radiation does not heal at all, you cannot turn into a ghoul. Why is he needed, what does he do at all ?!
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artyom Logarev 29.11.21

it works in areas of a very strong source of radiation, such as the location of the glowing sea or something like that, then the radiation will heal you. Useless perk I'll tell you)

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.11.21

MARKUS_RUS2
You won’t become a ghoul , but if you fight, let’s say, with the same ghouls, they will increase the radiation level, but at the same time you will recover the HP taken away

M
MARKUS_RUS2 29.11.21

I don’t know, I climbed into the water specifically to collect radiation and see how it would work, so even nothing works

M
Mahagovka 29.11.21

but the second level of norms, reduces radiation from the sun

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

MARKUS_RUS2
Send to the warehouse Mass fusion. There is radiation to the ass. Wait, look. By the way, try to give yourself HP first, so that there is something to heal. And so, I xs.

A
Atlante 29.11.21

Some ghouls will stand for you. I have had this 3 times, works for a company of ghouls more than 3 (one will stand for you and attack his own people).

L
Lou Tenant 29.11.21

Such a perk would have been understandable in the previous parts, but here, due to the fact that radiation now takes away maximum HP, and does not reduce SPECIAL, this skill looks useless, they say "you heal, but at the same time you reduce your health."

Anyway, the effects of some perks and magazines hint to us that they were added last, without even figuring out what they are for. I was especially "pleased" by one of the editions of the "Survival Guide", which added a mark from Diamond City to the map, although its location could be found after completing the second (!) Story quest, or simply by meeting a merchant not far from Senchuari. And okay, if they gave out at the beginning, they say, "forget about this plot, go to the nearest town and have fun," but it is hidden in the basement of some hut.

n
neomax22 29.11.21

So I specially pumped this perk, I thought it would heal with any radiation, that's just the figs there, I wasted my glasses. I'm not really such an ardent fan that I would sit for hours on the distribution of points for skills, but now I feel I have to drop all the points and do the pumping over again, otherwise some skills are generally useless, the same luck as I looked played (I I don’t use VATS almost) I don’t need a trip at all, I already have enough cartridges,

f
flashg 26.07.22

I took the ghoul ability, but I still die from radiation - and you have to be wounded so that part of the health is restored, but radiation also grows with it, and if health is full, and radiation continues to act and in the end it will kill