3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon9875 29.11.21 10:52 pm

The color of the items. (Torchlight 2)

In the game, objects are separated by color, who can explain what these colors mean?
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firefoxy 29.11.21

White without slots.
White with a slot.
Green - Enchanted.
Blue - Rare (can be Set)
Yellow - Unique (can be Set)
Orange - Legendary
Achievement is given for a Legendary.

T
There should be a name 29.11.21

Legendary ones can also come true in class, I personally came across a helmet and armor for an engineer, and I play as a marauder, by the way he got a Legendary brass knuckle.

r
rasher51 29.11.21

about class, it's just an epic fail))) I play as a shooter and cry with laughter, at level 50+ I knocked out re-crafted a couple of dozen yellow clothes and what do you think?) 75% of clothes are NOT in my class)) only 1 or 2 clothes for my class ... and there is a stat of 10% of the trade on my shoulders ... I carry it with me and put it on before selling it)) 2 yellow pistols but bought in the lottery in a simple way - I take off my gear with dexterity until the pistols become inaccessible, well, with a cross, I roughly understand how much dexterity was needed (it was 200 took off 50 it became red, she needs 150+ uniqueness 90%) and all the knocked-out fluff turned out to be spikes with swords with staffs, etc. 1 more pistol, but exactly the same as I bought and carried it for a day. from non-class but unique interesting clothes, there are almost no more precisely EVERYTHING is clearly not on the arrow but on the tank)) share your experience, am I so lucky or is the game like that?)))

n
nike [destroyer] 29.11.21

rasher51
It's just that you are probably not lucky) I collected 2 sets for an engineer, a bunch of unique things. Truth has not found any legendary. I bought most of the set and unique ones from the merchant.

T
There should be a name 29.11.21

Class set ?? The one that is supposedly for an engineer

n

DAskeza
Mondon's Vestment - unique, class, 10 items.
The Grand Design - unique, class, 4 items.

I used 2 more sets until I collected unique ones:
Dragonrift - out-of-class, 9 items (parts are freely sold in the last act);
Dwarfking - out of class, 7 items (also freely sold).

Here is a description of what it is and how it looks like http://torchlight2armory.com (someone used to overthrow the link here).

E
Erysipelas 29.11.21

I also did not find the legendary one: (
and I try to collect at least 1 set of extra-class ones - no way, I must, apparently, change ...
and also a whole bunch of unique clothes not of my class, so if you want to exchange, then write)

n

I got the impression that if there are set things on the Persian, then the rest of the parts often come across. At least that's how Mondon's Vestment put it together.

B
Bogomazov Nikolay 29.11.21

rasher51 the same
crap 80% falls on another class of Persians.

Z
Zere 29.11.21

Hmm, there are a lot of blue set blue ones, too, I haven't seen any yellow ones, there are a lot of orange ones too, yellow ones are probably cooler than orange ones.

A
Alekseus45 29.11.21

Legendary only one dropped so far

A
Amal8888 29.11.21

There is a question - I went through the game and at the end, after the final boss, they gave me an item from the engineer's kit, put it on and it is completely white, what should I do?

-
-Lord-Ema- 29.11.21

me an ax 1 time the current fell, too, not for my class, finally can you have such red things?