3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HungryDante 29.11.21 10:55 pm

Construction (Fallout 4)

I have a bathyscaphe from this construction. It's just wretched, made inconvenient for a computer. If you play on a gamepad, it's more or less normal.
And in general, why the hell is everything so clumsy. Like all those stupid survivors, build a house like a poplar. I wanted to see the construction done by a large company: comfortable, with different chips, with a cool design. But the truth is that this construction was washed down in some weeks or two.
It's just awfully clumsy. If you build in a house that you made, then the walls or the floor are vibrated. You have to leave the house, choose furniture, go back and SO PANCAKE ALWAYS! What kind of degenerates did that.
But they promised a cool construction, but it turned out ...

4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 29.11.21

HungryDante
I agree, there are no normal angles yet that do not fit into the rest of the blocks

H
HungryDante 29.11.21

Everything could have been made much easier here! But no! We're making a game for the console! And let's write down a bunch of horribly drawn menus! And for a PC, and so it will come down, let them suffer with these arrows, E, ENTER!

m
muslim2 29.11.21

And I liked it, a couple of hours - dismantled, built. I'll start today, first thing - construction. I dismantled the rubble - the village will turn out to be excellent.

S
School_13 29.11.21

And you can somehow alter the created houses, not those that you do yourself, but those that cannot be disassembled at all. And in general, they can somehow be disassembled later at all? Or will it be possible only to attach walls to them and mold new ones on the broken walls?