3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Urgent harvest question (Fallout 4)

I can't understand how much fruit and harvest one settler can collect? I have planted a lot of all kinds of crops such as potatoes, mutafruits, carrots, corn, razor grass. And he appointed several citizens there to collect. How do I know if they are serving the whole crop or if there are not enough people? How to find out? when you approach the plant, a green man is highlighted, and on some a red man. I thought that red is like this particular plant no one serves and you need to appoint a person. And then it turned out that I simply do not have free human power. But this does not change the question of how much exactly one settler can collect and how can I find out how many people are needed in total to serve my huge plot? and when I pick the fruits myself, is it considered that I am harvesting or not?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mass of ass 29.11.21

One settler can harvest 6 plants at most. Harvesting fruit yourself does not count as harvesting for the settlement.

f
forkiller 29.11.21

SuperSecretUltraMegaMen ATP
)

A
Artem Dark 29.11.21

And now the question is right there. How long does it take to grow the finished product?