3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
ssqiv 29.11.21 11:06 pm

The tale of how yubisoft and invidia bred people (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I filmed the video, it just boiled, in this shit the schedule is an order of magnitude worse than in the unit, while the FPS is 30 percent lower, what kind of scam is it, natural scam
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 29.11.21

Personally, my Syndicate is doing better than Unity. In ACU 900p 30fps. ACS 1080 30fps

M
ManowaR 29.11.21

Pcss cut it out and not noah!

T
Tarakanak 29.11.21

Everything flies fine with me and the graphon on ults

D
DimOs1 29.11.21

ssqiv
after the graph should be lower, so that on weak PCs it goes, and not the current of such majors showing off that the graphics are bad and it's time to improve, and if you count, then most people have FPS norms, but there are drawdowns, but this is temporary.

s
snoopfrog 29.11.21

dimos2
Delirium

M
MudrichenkO 29.11.21

Everything is very cool for me, the game is much faster than Unity

a
aleck.mackedonscky2013 29.11.21

The MudrichenkO
syndicate doesn't fuck the video card as much as the unit!

S
SanSanZ 29.11.21

As I wrote in the blog, on consoles it sags up to 20 FPS, and this port works better on an equivalent system. Look yourself at 4min. 40sec.

So the port is excellent, better not to be. Or did you really think that the port would work much better than the console? Ridiculously simple ... Disable the flips of the top cards and enjoy the game.

e
enrikokarvales 29.11.21

SanSanZ
what an excellent unit he is once again, a unit with much more beautiful graphics worked an order of magnitude better

S
SanSanZ 29.11.21

enrikokarvales
I personally could only pass 3 months later. You want the game to be better optimized than on the console, but this does not happen now. Batman is a shitty port, the unit on the way out was terrible, and the syndicate was okay.

m
maksfighter 29.11.21

SanSanZ
personally, I went through the unit on version 1.01 and in general there were no bugs and the FPS was actually more than in the syndicate

S
SanSanZ 29.11.21

maksfighter
I was sagging and freezing at any settings ... But after 3 months I went to high. Syndicate immediately play on high, know problems.

S
SАLEM 29.11.21

This has been clear since the release of Watch Dogs ..

B
BOPOH_KZ 29.11.21

You just "got drunk" with your grafon, the game did not manage to get out, you already whine that it slows down, guys there are two ways to solve
1. Buy normal computers (I have a lag, but I don’t whine)
2. Wait for patches (which I do)

M
MaksStrong 29.11.21

BOPOH_KZ
it's not about lags, the unit with much better graphics and with a large crowd went much better than this cut, you just understand, I won't see when they cheat in such a brazen way