3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksfighter 29.11.21 11:16 pm

How to remove soap from textures (Fallout 4)

The guys found such a chip on the network, I think everyone noticed the soapy textures even at ultra, the blame is the smoothing so cut it nafig it's glitchy and lathers the textures so terribly
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 29.11.21

maksfighter
I have texture norms with him. But with fxaa the ladders are terrible

E
Eagle387 29.11.21

maksfighter
Ie smoothing off and texture norms will be? Norm, ATP

N
Nikika Popov 29.11.21

It helped me. Thanks!!

N
Nikika Popov 29.11.21

I just changed to FXAA and the soap was gone

g
graniza 29.11.21

Yes, no, all the same nonsense turns out. Yes, the weapons are now more TEXTURED, but the items, the interior are still soapy.

n
nixxxxon 29.11.21

A similar problem, I put ultra, launch, beauty, I play for 10 minutes, I look and most of the textures are soap, how is it reset during the game? On all ini files with settings I set "read only" did not help ... I didn't want to play anymore.

s
severagent007 29.11.21

nixxxxon it looks like a problem with hdd, or with a lack of video memory or ram. Lower the settings, check the hard, it can turn off when idle, and then not wake up. Somehow there were exactly the same symptoms, it turned out to be a dying hard, although it showed no signs, the Windows loaded and worked fine,

g
graniza 29.11.21

Well, is there a solution?

S
Stribogg 29.11.21

There is no way to remove soap from graphics. The graphics are already wretched, they were specially visually "improved" with soap. I tried to pick different ini-files - all the same, soap, texture clarity cannot be achieved, they apparently simply do not exist at all.

d
delad 29.11.21

Stribogg
don't talk nonsense

m
manamen 29.11.21

stop GORGING shit ......