3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil11993 29.11.21 11:16 pm

Alchemy (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So boys and girls here will write recipes for potions and the location of ingredients for them.
175 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arantir_3000 29.11.21

607 - clearly more than 567, further pumping of the skill will give another increase in the amount, but this will not give real benefit: you already have a weakening of 80%, it will not become more.
Ahh, I get it ... Hmm ... So with a skill of 100, it doesn't even make sense to be a blacksmith? There, in Daedric Fule, with all the perks and without improvements, will be typed under 567 ...
Yes, unlike the endless alchemy and enchantment, this is clearly not a good feature of the game mechanics ...

By the way, is there a command to remove the perk? And the addition of 1 perk point. And then I regretted opening a couple of perks (light armor, but now I always wear heavy armor).

m
mad wolf 29.11.21

By the way, is there a command to remove the perk? And the addition of 1 perk point.
I have not heard about adding a point, but look at the removal / addition of a perk in the cheat topic, it seems like they recently threw a list of id there.

A
Arantir_3000 29.11.21

mad wolf
It was necessary not to cut the closure, but to make the character die in convulsions when drinking a potion in excess of, for example, + 100% of the skill. =)))
After all, the human body is unlikely to withstand more, but at the same time just cooking this is still a bug ...

A
Alex2010god 29.11.21

~ Player.RemovePerk xxxxxxxx -console command that removes the perk (xxxxxxxx) -th di of the deleted perk.

P
PAKHAN86 29.11.21

Zer Ael
And tell me the recipe for your potions

N
Ninjavombad 29.11.21

tell me - I've already cut at least 15 zeles, and the skill, as it was at the start of the game, has not increased

A
Arantir_3000 29.11.21

NinjaVombad
Each effect increases the skill in different ways. Some effects practically do not increase the skill ...
Most of all, the skill increases from brewed potions with the effects of Paralysis, Magic Damage, Invisibility and Slowing.

M
MW RACER 29.11.21

What gives nirn green and scarlet. Who played TES IV Oblivion do not remember that at the end of the quest it was about finding nirnut?

A
Alex2010god 29.11.21

Image - savepic.net - image storage service

N
Nostra25 29.11.21

MW RACER
In Oble, Sinderion made an elixir of a researcher of 3-4 types in power from the roots, it gave a night eye and the detection of life in my opinion, but there was no separate reward

M
MW RACER 29.11.21

Nostra25
And in Skyrim?

K
Klin1982 29.11.21

Alex2010god
Well, why this cheat?

L
Lуnх 29.11.21

What the green nirn gives. The

strong poison turns out to be with him.

Potion blacksmith
Zhivitsa dropped by Sprigants
Fang saber
glowing mushroom
Ferocious Mushroom

Dear potions for leveling (the more expensive turns the faster swings)

Amanita
pholiota
Dragon Language

Goal Adonis
Wing Blues baochki
Finger Giant

Garlic
Egg Corus
Wing motylkalunnogo

Invisibility

Tooth ice bring
Wing lunar moth
And if taken as a basis ashes of a vampire, then invisibility with a double property,
takes away magic from the enemy

Soul stones are plentiful in the Dwemer subways, and in the Black Reach, you can even mine them like ore. In general, there are no problems with them.

And an excellent alchemical table

http://tes-skyrim.ru/forum/index.php?topic=329.0

P
Pril balsam 29.11.21

I am currently making poisons for weapons with a 2nd (double) effect, which are quite noticeably experienced by enemies.
For example, lingering damage of stamina regeneration + magic damage.

There are 3 ingredients that can be used to create potions. Select 2 ingredients to create 1 potion from the list, and the third from the list for another potion. until their properties match. And then we get a completely unexpected effect

A. yes ...
Before preparing potions, I put on a ring, an amulet, a hoop of increasing alchemy

L
Lуnх 29.11.21

Cheryl

Chet is weak. The skill is probably low. For mnu potions are obtained at a cost per piece and a lethality of up to 40%, I use an alim hoop to wear 25% and gloves to 22% and to enchant the rings myself, but there it turns out little, no matter how perverted by 15% and skill 100, but the perks are only up to concentrated poison, on the rest is strangled by the toad

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 29.11.21

The theme is ill-conceived

here the effects of all the ingredients - http://tes.ag.ru/skyrim/gameplay/alchemy-ingredients.shtml

and here - the effects and the ingredients needed for them http://tes.ag.ru/skyrim/gameplay/ alchemy-effects.shtml

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 29.11.21

Cheryl of
difficult potions, yes, I agree - you personally need to look for it.

I wonder if a 4-effect potion can be brewed?

m
mad wolf 29.11.21

I wonder if a 4-effect potion can be brewed?
in fact, you can cook for 5 effects, with at least 5 different (although 4 - only for pumping / selling),

but the simplest for 4 effects is Dwarven Oil + Taproot, also for sale / pumping.

And among the three-component recipes for 4 effects - there are even a dozen and a half conditionally useful (i.e., without negative effects)

go for it :)

t
trash_2 29.11.21

Crowley Two pistols
. for example fire salt + moon sugar + snow berries. hawk feathers + moon moth wing + vampire ashes.
But they are cheaper than PPP potions (wheat + giant's finger + creeping vine. Attention! The potion has a negative effect - it reduces strength regen. It makes sense to do it for sale / pumping).

h
hou5e 29.11.21

But in general, what the hell are poisons that take away the enemy's reserves of strength? There was such a property both in Morra and in Oble (especially often there). Why the hell is this necessary, who will explain?