3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus872 29.11.21 11:16 pm

Multiplayer lags (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Great guys, I bought a license, I really love the cartoon code, but I got lags and friezes in a network game! They write that the servers are rowing, is it really impossible to do anything ?! The computer on the middle low pulls the norms like i5-760 8gbram gtx760. nowhere in runet I can not find a possible solution to this problem!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister copy-paste 29.11.21

Maximus872 Online
only? What's with the kick?

S
Skilldex 29.11.21

Ha, the game is not playable at all right now. All have the same lags and friezes.

S
Smoke_Shooter 29.11.21

Maximus872
doesn't matter what kind of computer you have. I have 12g of RAM and GTX 980 Ti SC. And still there are small freezes in the network game. Wait for patches.

M
Maximus872 29.11.21

Cybermeister well
have to wait)

M
Maximus872 29.11.21

guys on the map the aquarium sinks fps from 60 to 20 when there is water on the horizon or when under water, has anyone seen such a bug? Or are there really such devouring resources on this water)))? it costs smoothing of frames, and nowhere else does the frame sag ...

M
Maximus872 29.11.21

I don’t understand, there are terrible lags in the game, what is in the cartoon, what is in the single And how do the guys fill 32 kilos each while dying 13 times? it turns out that someone is playing without lags? then they are not at all? can there still be varicks? for example, maybe there is some kind of recording of matches and it can somehow be turned off via the console, as in BO1? there are no answers to this problem on the net. As a result, I bought the game and for the second week I have not been able to play. The computer is certainly not so hot-i5 760 8gb ram gtx 760 2gb on medium-low pulls norms with a vertical frame of 60 frames keeps norms. by the way, while I'm only enjoying the soundtrack, he's gorgeous here, especially cybertrans on the title screen and jack wall, as always, distinguished himself with the prologue_super thing !!!!

c
crusaders3d 29.11.21

Well, I have no lags, the current I got 34 5

D
D0c_81 29.11.21

crusaders3d seriously? .... don't you live in Germany? ...
the ping issue is not so noticeable there! and we have hells n * @ ets !!! (or TOLSTO prst! and we * believed * .... LOL!

Spoiler

c
crusaders3d 29.11.21

ping 40-50

D
D0c_81 29.11.21

there is a solution: off. in the antivirus firewall IP-shniki of Russian servers, THEM IS A PROBLEM! BUT! ping quality - may vary.

Spoiler

K
Kirill Makin 29.11.21

Guys, in short, I found a vidos, they show you exactly how to fix bugs.