3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Relax1337 29.11.21 11:24 pm

Need help: artifacts, the computer is cut down

When I turn on the computer, it comes to loading Windows and the computer turns off. when switched on again, it switches off even earlier and even earlier. if you restart the bp, it will again reach the boot Windows and turn off earlier and earlier. It all started with the fact that the monitor swam with artifacts and the computer turned off. I sin on bp, but what do you think?
Config computer: cuad ku 9550 280 pecs 4 gb RAM bp 650 watt
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joy McNally [Bring Back G 29.11.21

280 stoves

need to be checked on some other machine.

Then you need to check the power supply unit. What kind of power supply?

R
Relax1337 29.11.21

Huntkey. yes, I know they are. there is no way to check on another machine

R
Relax1337 29.11.21

Joy McNally [Bring back the Games Convention]
About the vidyuhi. noticed one peculiarity, the artifacts began to progress strangely. First appeared sometimes in games. computer reboot helped. then they began to appear more and more often. later they began to appear immediately after the video or picture was unrolled. reboot stopped helping. The problem of artifacts was solved by rebooting not a computer, but by rebooting a bp. the strange thing is that after restarting the bp everything worked fine and there were no more artifacts

s
shrabigus 29.11.21

Relax1337
Card for the trash heap. When the BP is covered, artifacts are not found. It's just that while you were switching the power supply unit, the temperature of the vidyahi managed to drop.

R
Relax1337 29.11.21

shrabigus
After restarting the bp, the artifacts disappeared and were no longer there. they appeared after turning on the computer the next day, but again restarting the bp helped. The card doesn't look like overheating: /

H
Helper2012 29.11.21

PROBLEM: There was a similar problem after replacing thermal paste on a laptop. After starting a program or game, after a while, artifacts in the form of stripes appeared on the screen and the laptop was cut down with a click.
SOLUTION: I wiped the hard disk and RAM contacts and the problem disappeared.