3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Terrorist attacks in France

---
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krokodil Da 29.11.21

Only now, I don’t travel to different France either.
We don’t need France !! XD

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Krokodil Da
Okruta merged from the answer. Which is not surprising. Balabolit, as you know, is not to carry bags, and not to put together boxes.

D
Dark_Sun 29.11.21

stalker7162534
Hi.
Fuck, this time flies. It seemed that no more than a couple of months ago they had been banned.

Okruta

Only now, I also don't go to different France.
"We are not afraid of terrorist attacks in Paris" ...
And those whom they killed have been gone even longer. But those who live in modern France are their direct descendants.
And what to do with those descendants of the French who fought together with our "soldiers and peasants" in the first and second world wars?
Or:
"A good deed cannot wash away a bad thing, just as a bad deed cannot stain a good one. Both have their own rewards."
Stannis Baratheon "
??

O
Okruta 29.11.21

Okruta merged from the answer.
Where did I merge ?! That you, Zionists, are trying to distort everything, to present in a favorable light to you.
And what to do with those descendants of the French who fought together with our "soldiers and peasants" in the first and second world wars?
At the same time, behind our back, making plans against us. How did they cling to our Victory do not you remember? Some of the fascist generals were even surprised: "How did these people defeat us ?!"

K
Krokodil Da 29.11.21

Okruta, quickly barricade the doors !! The Zionists are filling !!

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Okruta
Where did I merge ?!

Where he did not answer.

PS
The fact that Okruta reacted in such a way to the terrorist act in France would not particularly interest me. But I saw how many (on the Internet and in reality) reacted with malicious joy to terrorist attacks.
Here I am interested - where is it from?
As it is already used to the fact that our masses repeat everything that they have heard from the TV. But did the TV set hint to the bydlomass that it was necessary to react to troubles in France in this way, somehow I missed it (I try to turn on the zombie box less)?
Or is this an elementary envy of poverty towards the good-living, multiplied by the communist hatred of the entire "West"? And that's why when the Europeans sheltered the unfortunate refugees, then tons of shit poured into the great-spiritual Russei against Europe?

O
Okruta 29.11.21

Where he did not answer.
Where did I not answer?
Guys, you are being killed by white people separately,
Duc, the Arabs are also white, Europioids, tobish. So let all the non-Russians understand there, even though they are white, even black, even gray-brown-crimson. And then, when they all kill each other, the star of the power of the Russian nation will rise.
Indicate who you are: a drug addict or a foreigner?
He is a Zionist, that's understandable. Well, there are only Zionists of one nationality.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Okruta
Duc, Arabs are also white, Europioids, tobish.

"The Arabs (Arabic: عرب.) - a group of peoples [9] [10] [11] Semitic ethno-linguistic groups living in the Middle East and Northern Africa."

The extreme ignorance - these barbaric mentality reason

O
Okruta 29.11.21

"The Arabs (Arabic: عرب.) - a group of peoples [9] [10] [11] Semitic ethno-linguistic groups living in the Middle East and Northern Africa."
And the Semites, in your opinion, Negroid and Mongoloid?
Extreme ignorance is the reason for the barbaric mentality.
What were you taught in school ?! There are only 4 races: Caucasians, Negroids, Mongoloids and Australoids. The Semites are not a separate race; they, along with other superethnoses, such as the Aryans and Finno-Ugrians, are part of the Caucasian race.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

This is a 14-year-old boy Ahmed Mohamed. He lived in the USA. He brought to school to show homemade electronic watches, which he made from collected garbage, that is, he took parts of watches from various discarded electronic products. The teacher was a fool and a racist, he decided that an Arab teenager brought a bomb and called the cops.
Here is his watch

. Five officers arrived, took him to a juvenile colony, took his fingerprints, and interrogated him. Then they came to their senses and released (this is still not the country that was not called Honduras in vain).

The kid (or his parents) turned out to be smart and filed a lawsuit for ..... $ 15,000,000 (fifteen million dollars) - this is America.

The noise was all over the States.
Guess who is next to Ahmed?