3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Are you looking forward to the game? (Devil's Third)

We write.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PC Manchkin 29.11.21

I'm really looking forward to the game! Tomonobu Itagaki is like Quentin Tarantino in the game world. Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden are games that will be played even after generations. Eh, and until 2012 we still have to wait and wait! :(

s
spokdgon 29.11.21

I, too, really look forward to the game, I liked waving a katana, I don’t remember more than one game where you can normally wave a katana only a devil of breeds like a black ninja there de head like a barrel PPC squalor)

K
Kostyan K2stalker 29.11.21

I'm waiting for
edit. THQ due to its shaky financial situation can no longer do DT, alas and ah

s
smit111 29.11.21

dermantin48
if you're talking about an afro samurai then you're a dude the game is great

J
Jayce blueberry 29.11.21

I'm not waiting. Tomonobu Itagaki's games have long lost their former charm. It all started with Ninja Gaiden 2.

PC Manchkin
Tomonobu Itagaki is like Quentin Tarantino in the game world
But no. Suda51 is where Tarantino is. And the creations of Itagaki with the grindhouse had nothing in common and do not have anything.

v
very ZLOY 29.11.21

it’s not worth waiting for, so when the exact date is determined, then I’ll wait.

D
Dedsec_user 29.11.21

Of course I'm waiting. I hope they won't cancel the PC, as it happens with such games, I really want to play too much

M
Max Fry 29.11.21

I just found out about her.

Who knows. Who knows ...

P
PCGaMeR83Rus 29.11.21

We wait

n
ninja ulter-null 29.11.21

the offensive is that there is no news about the game.

S
ScaryZerGG 29.11.21

How not news? It was shown at E3 that the game has become even more beautiful and dynamic, and now it is exclusive to Wii U

A
Anderby 29.11.21

It will be either something mega-epic or something unimaginably disastrous.

d
demonwings03 29.11.21

Well, if there is no donation, then I will be happy if there is a donation, then I send the development