3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.11.19 04:48 am

Impressions of the game (Death Stranding)

Share, happy, angry )))
153 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 13.11.19

So boring the world is a real map like taken from Metal Gear Solid V Running here and there .. then again .. the Game should be play, fun and to hang from, and not to be HS, digging in which you need to look for hidden meaning or beauty. In-game cutscene at the height of no words and all this praise is not for what the full game melancholy and grief .. Hideo Kojima made a new genre about the walk and promise a masterpiece - he's a cunning marketer . .. In the end, the Simulator Shnyrev - archaeologist game is horrible .. But people will still scream Kojima is a genius. Kojima has instilled self genius a good idea . If you want to work as a courier Glovo then this game is for you, because shipping will seem exciting.))) Kojima did the trick all lit chic brilliant Scam..All with a masterpiece!

D
DIZNX 13.11.19

Play Death Stranding, incredibly interesting, kojima once again made another masterpiece. The cat scene is very interesting to watch, some moments, eerie, gloomy, heartbreaking immerse you in the atmosphere. From the cut scenes, some chills. The gameplay and the walk, thought genius. Here goes interesting, different from other games. Like as if I sent in the Scandinavian mountains on a long journey, knowing that my foot would hurt, boot to break, can carry over, falling from the mountain. This is a real live adventure that you feel the entire body. You're not as immortal as newsvery like serious Sam, but rather a living person. Building players happy and the whole system works fine. For example I would find it hard to climb up the mountain, but there is one player managed to leave the stairs, I eased my way. All players must help each other building a new America, in this connection with the world. Each mission as a campaign in a distant and dangerous journey. In the beginning was skeptical about this thinking I would be stupid to walk, but when I start to play and feel the game, and when you start to feel it, it begins madly in love. Play now and just can't get out. For me it's a game game of the year and something new and discovery for me.

D
DIZNX 13.11.19

d
darkpromo 13.11.19

50/50, another Palmyra from kojima, it's interesting to watch the cutscene and uninteresting to play

S
Skankhunt42 13.11.19

As I understood enough to see the VIDOS with cut-scenes on YouTube and not waste time on dull gameplay?

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

Skankhunt42
Exactly. Red Santa редемпшн2 blamed for boring gameplay, so it's just titanall dynamics compared to strandings.

Fiercely dull, boring game. It's just some mockery, played in the morning. It seemed to me that WELL right NOW, BEGIN!!! WELL, IT'S A GAME THAT SO MANY YEARS OF WAITING! WELL NOW.... In the course of this now will never come. Wrote in the next topic, will write here again.

Seeing the 8.1 rating on the Playground I realized that after all the fan thing on Hideo kojima once again proves how the world has gone mad. Hideo in modern history have produced only a series of metal gear solid! And Castlevania!
Castle and MGS just a GOOD game.
The Witcher, GTA, Mass Effect? Fahrenheit? The space Rangers? Last of the AU? Year of вар2019? Halfa? Any of these and hundreds of other masterpieces of Hideo has nothing! But a year on every street corner yelling ANOTHER game FROM the GENIUS HIDEO KOJIMA!!!! And then I began to wonder - how so? I'm a gamer with 20 years of experience, and some had heard nothing about Hideo, except the fact that he created MGS. I started googling and fell into a stupor, realizing that he had not done anything more in fact.

But PR he's got. The fan thing has even reached our country, corrupt fat Vilacobina even rosreklama this simulator courier, recently watched. In General, spread out, waiting for Stalker 2, GTA 6, half 3-Yu)

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

DIZNX
Troll 99 LVL th

D
DIZNX 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
no.the game is a masterpiece

S
Skankhunt42 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
What about the DDR will not say anything, passed in the same breath. A boring ride anyway autobee is ignored ( you can smoke, tea/coffee brewing). And then I realized it only comes to special people.. why is kojima so raspiarili and where a genius ( especially in Russia ), the identity XS - apparently he has a competent PR Department.

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

Are you more of cum Daryl-Sam has not been collected and urine =)))) to the BOSSES to kill)))

D
Ded gey 13.11.19

Russian do not understand the mindset of the Japanese...

n
nukio 13.11.19

DayPsycho
seriously?

m
mylovar 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
You just can't appreciate the full genius genius genius genius Kojima)

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

nukio
well as though Yes))) raw materials and so on, and bombs out of it to do)))))

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

alex_turrrbo
gorgeous actors?????? gorgeous world?? Kojima-San is awesome?? ahahahahhaa!!! hahahahaha!! =))))))))

n
nukio 13.11.19

DayPsycho
well, the game)

R
Rassvetniy 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
what are you unhappy? released during the week related and there are all told why it was a game to buy if it was clear what kind of game?

a
anti_Alien 13.11.19

Where is my parcel, GeneExpress?

L
Lego242242 13.11.19

Looking at this misery think it's good that he did not make Silent Hill. Why does everyone think he's a genius? Neither of which are brilliant in the games I saw. Gameplay in metalware disgusting, in strangling the same. In his games makes a beautiful picture and cool cut scenes

L
Lego242242 13.11.19

Ded gey
Especially if the Japanese moron