3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.11.19 04:48 am

Impressions of the game (Death Stranding)

Share, happy, angry )))
153 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 30.09.20

Console Hayter
Lol. "It was necessary for a loner to make less dredwood"
The whole essence, meaning and message of the game about unification

K
Kokoprime1991 30.09.20

william1992
You can cut almost not a good 70% of game content because it is stupidly needed to stretch the time. For example - you want to steam and pump out the first knot in the full (where the Power Station in the forest) spend a good 10 hours in THE NO - - well, here's the it is necessary? To get a stupid reward in the form of an asterisk, I first saw a joke of some, and then it is given (most) stupid stars and in the end 15 knots that give improvements, all the others can not even visit. Even after promoting the plot in your head and deleting the extra escape, it (the plot) can be told stupidly in 5 minutes. I had the heads go for a long time (for I well, the pancake did not go through the plot, and tried to pump all of the available, and when I did it, at the moment with bring MAMU, the chapters began to flip quickly because consider all those Northern knots of the improver 3 lvl q ziplines were already pumped and established, I delivered it stupidly on the SIPA for minutes delivered to the Robotics. Yes, the story is cool, and even if you divide into ala SERIAL, there will be a good post-apocalyptic fiction on series 5-7 to 40 MINUTES! But there will be no these useless escapes...
This game from the genre - once passed and afraid no more touch.

w
william1992 30.09.20

Kokoprime1991
Who cares. It's these shoots that came to me, it's these asterisks. I went to the game for a month and until everything went, everything was pumped, I could not come off.
I'm imbued with the idea, the atmosphere and the subject matter to the toes, so I do not understand your claims.
I want map extensions, I want new nodes and more asterisks

B
Braun Fuhrer 30.09.20

I don't understand Kojima's genius. What this game is that Metal Gear last to the shit shit. In the gameplay sense of course. He would make movies rather than make games, it's clearly not his.

A
Alex Safonov 30.09.20

I was also drawn to this wonderful, unthinkable, very unique world of Kojima. I play, and still a lot of mysteries and incomprehensible details in the missions themselves, in their ambiguity. It's a good project. See. Like and how blind the main character (reedus) and the villain of the game (mads). Cool guys, and in the game, straight top. It's a pleasure to watch them.

A
Anderby 30.09.20

It was held on PS4.

Buryat Kojimba's first project after leaving Konami. It's amazing how the studio was able to assemble such an epic game in 3.5 years.
Setting bombshell and convincing, the plot is interesting, especially at first, when nothing is clear. In the end, however, everything rolls down in the anime where natural phenomena are presented as a person. Some moments were created as if especially for trailers (war, awakening after the first vudaut). The plot is sometimes tailored not ideal, there are moments where the holes are plugged by a frail patch without explanation. Kojima created a very topical, this time anti-single, message, just like in Metal Gear's. As for the feed - it's not MGS, where the huge weight of the franchise allowed to fill every line of dialogue with meaning, here there is natural water. Characters are interesting, memorable, but all strictly rear-planned role, there is no feeling that they really sit and participate in the adventures of Sam.
The gameplay is top, but in the end it's all grind, you can see the influence of MGS V. One of the very few games where the simple movement from point A to point B is always interesting. The trouble is that valuable rewards for standard tasks the game does not give, we work literally for likes. The same gun, but another level is a shame for such a full-fledged game. New colors and similar cosmetics too. Each delivery is like a hike in real life, which games usually avoid. This Death Stranding reminds me of old ambitious survivors like Robinson's Requiem. It is necessary to distribute the weight correctly, to take into account the complexity of the path, to prepare for the unexpected. One of the few interesting OpenWorlds. The buildings at first reminded of some Kindtnite, but then I realized the genius of this element. BT is also a godsend - a real natural unpredictable suspense that, if neglected, causes a huge amount of problems. Letters and interviews are part of the plot, not an addition. It's interesting how to run in a field and sit to read.
The graphon top, the landscapes are stunning, I am very surprised at how they managed to create a huge pile of empty seats and make each unique and memorable. I don't like the use of live actors. They are too realistic, ugly, banal. I'm very excited to see the familiar faces of the actors in the game. Computer graphics are not given to us to copy reality.
In the end, the game leaves no secrets, so I strongly do not see the point in the sequel. It's not MGS that's built on the real world, it can't be grown wide.

A decent rehabilitation of Kojima after MGS V. The game fizzes out at a long distance, but the plot regularly keeps the screen all 70 hours.
Spoiler

D
Denis G 30.09.20

I really do not understand those who admire the plot here. Not even the gameplay - there and so everything is clear, but the plot - it's a hole in the hole, and just a game of something delusional. From "Genius" expected much more, not shit on life extinction cycles once in the shitalion years, hello third Mass Effect, pancake.
It is clear that Kojima had some kind of message, but still for three and a half kilorub, he could be puzzled by his wrapping in something digestible. Still, the game is about the hypothetical future of the Earth, not about the land of the elves. How could the dichotomy of life and death be reduced to matter and antimatter? Why in general the universe, which wants to destroy life in itself, need these your Shores, when it is enough just to crash the planet?
The feeling that Genius took a box of damn strong drugs, and he did not let go until the very end of writing the script. Lots of water, soap, snot, zero sense. Really sorry for the money spent. It's all the more amazing that someone's gone.

r
romero52 30.09.20

Bought today at a discount and coupon in the epeakk store for 1.9k.
Played a couple of hours while the game was fine.
The atmosphere, the graphics, the plot as a plot in general is still interesting.
PS: Thank you all for these ropes and ladders!!

P
PETUNYA9 17.10.20

Marasmus of the highest category!!! - THIS TIME
And the game where??? "THESE ARE TWO
I'll watch a movie anywhere! - IT'S THREE (SUCH A BLUNT HARDLY)

d
dos-unit 18.10.20

I still like (30th level), more on the plot than on the process ... The plot is not exactly unambiguous, the brain takes out)) such as "pairing spheres" from the take-off) boxes to carry not fun, but you can rob mules in the "steal", although here this concept for a tick rather, crouched in the grass - and you are already invisible)))

R
Ridvan Mustafaev 19.10.20

Watched commercials commercials. I've watched the video that's going on for eight minutes, when a man got old from the rain in a few seconds. Suspens is wild, then the creatures appeared, dragged one, the second in the air lifted, and swallowed his healthy Monster, or who he is. Nothing was clear, but the intrigue was very attractive. After the game, everyone talked about the courier simulator, boredom in the gameplay, etc. And so I took the time to play for myself, to evaluate. Although due to the reviews, the expectations were not much from the game. But I liked the mystery too much, and the oppressive atmosphere in the videos. And now in 10 hours, I'll say I liked it more than I didn't like it. It's boring, but it's a courier simulator. But still there is something in the game, something is not like any game. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I didn't. Even from a simple journey, from point A to point B, I enjoy. These beautiful beautiful landscapes, the graphics are not very bad, by the atmosphere, very reminiscent of Prometheus. I don't know how else to explain it, but I'm fine. That's the feeling of loneliness, solitude with nature. You know, it's like you're there and you're traveling. And the plot intrigues, no one really chews what is happening, but more less you begin to understand. Those who are waiting for action, dynamics, that there is no it, everything swings slowly. But yes, it's certainly not what I expected, as I expected, constant events, action, and the world post apocalypse, but not so empty. Where there are no cities destroyed, highways, etc.
But I still like it, everyone has their own opinion, and it is clear from the reviews contradictory. And there is no action, and this is explained by the plot, you can not kill. Very specific game, not for everyone. I just didn't play similar games, that's why I like it.

P
Psycholize24 23.10.20

and no one knows if there will be a game on Xbox One? Kind of like the PC came out.

A
A KU 27.10.20

Perfectly licked game on hemplay and mechanics in which it is not interesting to play. After Laba and Hartman, I stopped getting into this delirium with the shores and just boiled down the dialogues reading on my own. Having reached the edge of the node and there the rear-pyr - looked into the end and even finish no desire. Maybe with online it's interesting and all that, but as a single it's about nothing. Imho. Removed, good torentid. Downloaded two types of super games - deadstrading and chorizontzero and both threw out without going through, but the picture is beautiful, but you can not take away - learned to make beautiful games

D
DarkDestr 27.10.20

You can pass) the single is excellent).Especially cables) all over the map are) roads and transport is not needed at all)).
about the plot it is and it is not) not mine) not to say that a masterpiece) but to pass for a tick can.
Traffic management is a quiet horror is not a simulator and not an arcade)).
But the ropes) is a salvation) you can not fly in the game, but at the expense of cables you can) - for all long distances takes a couple of minutes) which is very convenient).

G
Gevins 29.10.20

Psycholize24
No, it doesn't seem to be.

S
Satick 31.10.20

I'd rather play in the quantum break

c
comendant 01.11.20

Until the bug was revealed in order 29 to build the base did not count the trainer should be turned off

L
Leo1968 04.11.20

comendant
It's not a bug in the game. Just turn off one point in the trainer, easy construction. To make the materials fully used.

e
eN4ez 05.11.20

Passed.
- This is the first game in my life in which I felt my time wasted, as time suffers, screaming, sobbing in the rain on my knees asking for mercy. Infinitely.
Infinitely tedious story. Listen and see the same thing, the same thing, the same thing... It's exhausting.
- There are no questions about the gameplay. Traveling with such mechanics is the only thing that brought pleasure.
I wish Kojima to pass the game 8 times.

H
Hemo 06.11.20

Movies with elements of the game. By the middle of the plot realized that here we want to show not a simulator courier, and the philosophy of the carrying brain and to tear with a small legwork there is no sense plot above this. Everything you need in the course of getting in key points. I can say liked it but not a masterpiece.