3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lock10100 30.11.21 12:11 am

Coconut does not grow ... (Fallout 4)

I decided (partly, of course) to compensate for the heal with stimulants and rajratva from different dogs by eating fruits and vegetables from my own "plot."
The first time I started playing (deleting saves), everything grew by leaps and bounds. And I seem to be doing everything the same as the first time, but somehow rotten. There are people, water, and other resources, it seems normal. And I don’t understand just what am I doing wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Taurin78 30.11.21

Tsytata from the movie)))))) Crocodile is not caught, coconut does not grow;
They cry, they pray to God, not sparing tears.
They cry, they pray to God, not sparing tears.
Crocodile is not caught, coconut does not grow!

It seems they are not loafers, and they could live.
They ought to take Mondays and cancel them!
They ought to take Mondays and cancel them!
It seems they are not loafers, and they could live.
(diamond hand)

l
lock10100 30.11.21

TAUR75
Your help is invaluable simply!)) Not "tsytata", but a quote!

s
saa0891 30.11.21

It can be seen on Monday their mother gave birth

A
Alllex236 30.11.21

it seems like without the settlers working on the plantations, everything is not growing very much

S
Snip 30.11.21

lock10100
In the construction mode, see if anyone is assigned to work on your plantations, because if you do not process, then of course nothing grows =)

N
Niko Sidney 30.11.21

lock10100 It is
necessary to arrange for the settlers to work in the garden, for 1 settler 6 bushes.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 30.11.21

lock10100
Most likely there are no people to handle. One person - 6 landings. Place a lighthouse and wait for people. If at first you play in senkchukri hills, then of those who come there after the quest, only two can work - a Chinese man and a woman. The old woman is sitting, Garvey is walking, Strouges is knocking with a hammer. These three cannot be assigned anywhere.
And besides, there is no point in eating vegetables. They are weak. Better to fry dogs and mole rats. Food only helps the first time, then, in any case, you will have a perk to increase antirad and pump stimulant. And from food to cook and use what the characteristics temporarily increase. Vegetables should be allowed to cook such food. Well, cook chemistry. The same orange mentats are indispensable for dialogues if the charisma is low.

R
Rimases 30.11.21

lock10100
catch the crocodile rather the death claw kill or tame and the coconut will grow)))

G
Givemethedust 30.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III The
old woman works until you craft a chair for her. Strudges works on the field like you can't do. I didn’t appoint Preston, but it seems he can also be given the command. Another question is that some landings can not be activated and selected.