3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky_One 30.11.21 12:11 am

Fix the legs of Buddy's robot drinking buddy (Fallout 4)

While inspecting the brewery, he found and activated a Protectron named "Buddy's Robot Drinking Companion".
Makes chilled beer and gives out unfunny jokes. There was a choice "send to the hotel" (apparently for some kind of quest) or "keep the robot for yourself."
I chose to keep it for myself, the robot asked for the address of one of my settlements, where to go, and went :)
I went after him to see how he would get there, and did not follow - a crowd of super mutants shot his legs. Now the robot does not walk, but slowly creeps in its arms))))) The
question is - is it possible to somehow fix this Protectron, give it something, such as a simulator to a partner?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domian83 30.11.21

Lucky_One
Move to where you sent him, and he should appear there.

s
sCard 30.11.21

Lucky_One
and in which brewery did you find it, if not a secret?

b
beggimot 30.11.21

ccard
bar clover

S
Stormtroopir 30.11.21

Lucky_One
and how did you do that he chose where to go? found a recipe for beer, and all the same, he will simply say compliments only

S
Sprintin 30.11.21

it doesn't move! the same thought so! it seems in real time there is an infection!

P
Purgatori 30.11.21

Lucky_One
Shooting off the legs of this runner is a real mockery, I'm even afraid to imagine how this miracle creeps. In general, he provided a charge of good mood.

w
war1990 30.11.21

Cracked from history. In fact, the robot is related to the quest of the parts dealer in the Neighborhood. I remember that while this idol reached him, it gathered all the raiders and mutants in the area. In short, I accompanied him with a grenade launcher. By the way, when he is killed, the quest does not end, it seems that you can simply carry it "on hand" to its destination, though I have not tried it.