3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 30.11.21 12:31 am

Which is the best 3D game in the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The series includes:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA 3 was my very first PC game. Then I did not know that the graphics in it were outdated, that the sound effects were "strange", that the gameplay was worse than in GTA 2. But it was in 3D, gave great freedom, allowed to steal cars, crush passers-by, and work for the Mafia, for the first time in stories.

Then there was GTA: Vice City. Bright colors, motorcycles, boats, helicopters, airplanes, Hawaiians, prettier (albeit outdated) graphics, a map, a flooded ship, and finally the opportunity to become a real Godfather.

I have completed GTA: San Andreas 8 times. The game has a very convenient camera, girls, schools for driving cars, motorcycles, boats, planes and helicopters, extremely charismatic characters: a hippie named Truth, the blind boss of the Chinese Triad - Wuzi, Catalina, corrupt cops 10penny and Pulaski as the main villains and many others. And of course Hot Coffee :) (

just kidding) You know everything about GTA 4 yourself.

Most of all I liked GTA: San Andreas. And you?
219 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 30.11.21

Countryman, GTA 4! =)))))))))

J
John Lokk 30.11.21

Yes, compared to GTA IV, I think there was a big revolution in GTA 3 with the transition to full 3D. Well, at least she was more shocked, but then I got out of the car or motorcycle, listened to the Russian mat and calmed down)))

K
Kostyа31337 30.11.21

I consider Vice City the most beautiful city, but in Sled there are many more opportunities, the hero crouches, rolls around the corner, RPG elements, you can make tattoos, hairstyles, etc. An abundance of aircraft and missions with them. Lots of cool weapons. In general, if Weiss had the capabilities of Sanya and GTA4, it would be cool. Let Weiss be the new city in GTA5, or at least Las Venturas. And so, San Andreas Lechshe of all!

U
UG0_CHaVeS 30.11.21

No, the topic itself is part 3))) while new gameplay, graphics, a lot of innovations)) so many memories ... nostalgia is straightforward ...)

O
Otmoro3 30.11.21

Vice City is the coolest for me :)

k
k1slim 30.11.21

GTA 4 of course, but I want to play 3-ku but my legs don't reach the store :(

u
ufo9000 30.11.21

I didn't like GTA 3 at all.
GTA Vice City is a great game! plot, city, atmosphere, soundtrack, characters, transport, snacking, real estate.
GTA San Andreas is a brilliant game! a sea of ​​possibilities! atmosphere, transport. What is only one jetpack worth? weapons, missions.
GTA LCS is a good game. Despite the fact that this is a remake of GTA3, I still liked it. The atmosphere there is cool
GTA VCS - cool game! A remake of Vice City with an improvement! The ability to sail, drive a Boeing, a cool storyline, the ability to build an empire and finally an excellent combat system.
GTA 4 is an awesome game. Only the plot and the atmosphere suffers (IMHO)

I can't choose between GTA VSS and SA

G
GumbertG 30.11.21

GTA San Andreas
GTA 4
GTA Vice City
GTA 3

G
Grand theft aero 30.11.21

ufo9000 just in GTA 3 there was an atmosphere of a gloomy city, where all the criminals and scoundrels, and in the LSS just did not have any.

Y
Yura-Sazhin 30.11.21

Gta 4

d
damart 30.11.21

VICE

F
Frane 30.11.21

GTA San Andreas & GTA 4

C
Cj forever 30.11.21

Vice & San Andreas

X
X_plode 30.11.21

San andreas could change cars in the game!

S
SanitaR 30.11.21

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto IV

S
Strapon_man 30.11.21

What can we talk about ?! Of course GTA 4 !!!!!!!

D
DarthSasha 30.11.21

GTA 3 - for those times it was an ideal game for a novice maniac)
well, wait is clear the stump - GTA 4

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 30.11.21

My score on a 10-point scale:
1 GTA Vice City 10 (COULD.)
2 GTA 4 9.9 (SOLVES)
3 GTA San Andreas 9.8 (Catch up)
4 GTA 3 8 (just the first ZD game in the series.)) )))

X
Xennym 30.11.21

the very first game on my computer is San Andreas, where I liked the freedom compared to GTA 4

L
LexiusPiratus 30.11.21

gta 3 and gta vice city