3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 30.11.21 12:31 am

Which is the best 3D game in the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The series includes:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA 3 was my very first PC game. Then I did not know that the graphics in it were outdated, that the sound effects were "strange", that the gameplay was worse than in GTA 2. But it was in 3D, gave great freedom, allowed to steal cars, crush passers-by, and work for the Mafia, for the first time in stories.

Then there was GTA: Vice City. Bright colors, motorcycles, boats, helicopters, airplanes, Hawaiians, prettier (albeit outdated) graphics, a map, a flooded ship, and finally the opportunity to become a real Godfather.

I have completed GTA: San Andreas 8 times. The game has a very convenient camera, girls, schools for driving cars, motorcycles, boats, planes and helicopters, extremely charismatic characters: a hippie named Truth, the blind boss of the Chinese Triad - Wuzi, Catalina, corrupt cops 10penny and Pulaski as the main villains and many others. And of course Hot Coffee :) (

just kidding) You know everything about GTA 4 yourself.

Most of all I liked GTA: San Andreas. And you?
219 Comments
Sort by:
B
BestPro777 30.11.21

GTA 4 And GTA Vice City.

D
Diesellok 30.11.21

I like everyone, but most of all GTA4 and Vice City.

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 30.11.21

I think (do not throw slippers) GTA III!
I liked it, nothing too much of something SUCH (like in GTA IV, from that and tomos (:) but
nothing disastrous.

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 30.11.21

GTA 3- the first 3D
GTA GTA 4- real GTA
is the best gta in the whole world
and GTA VS and CA are also the best gta in the whole world

A
Anna V. 30.11.21

I think the best is GTA VC and GTA 3

B
BIFA 5 30.11.21

Four!!!!!!!!!!

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 30.11.21

The first GTA for me was GTA 1, the first 3-D GTA is Vice City. I even remember how I dreamed about it when I had a weak computer that only pulled something like Rayman 2. Now I think San Andreas is the best, since GTA III somehow it didn't sink into the soul, it gets boring to play in Vice City, as well as in GTA IV.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 30.11.21

I have a question for the author, why is there only Grand Theft Auto released for PC and other consoles on the list? Why are there no Stories? They're 3D too!
The best Grand Theft Auto in 3D are:
1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - like the best storyline, in the style of the Italian mafia. Great atmosphere, great songs on radio stations.
2. Grand Theft Auto III - a cold-blooded hero, the first game. A ghost town with many little details to explore and explore.
3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - like the length of the plot, opportunities, free time. And some kind of dislike in the main character. But, I have to break off. I'm not Carlofan. :)
4. Grand Theft Auto IV - perhaps because of its realism. The plot is miserable, the graphics have reached the height. Delirium, and terrible nonsense. It's hard to call it a game. More like a mobster simulator.

That's it, I have spoken.

[
[Left this site] 30.11.21

1.GTA SA - Pleased with the plot and possibilities.
2.GTA 3 - Gave directions to the correct GTA.
3.GTA 4 - Pleased the graph (shadows do not count), physics and capabilities (friends) upset the plot.

[
[VIP] 30.11.21

My favorite is VICE CITY. My first game in the series.

P
Porol17 30.11.21

Grand theft Auto III!

C
Collector GTA 30.11.21

Here is my rating
1. GTA San Andreas
2. GTA III
3. Everything else

l
lixach93 30.11.21

1 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
2 Grand Theft Auto IV
3 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
4 Grand Theft Auto III

s
sexrs 30.11.21

People. I understand that this is off topic, but still. How to level up an expert in games? And how do you add your favorite games? Otherwise I can't even deal with this site.

J
JustIgor 30.11.21

1.GTA SA
2.GTA 3
3.GTA VC
4.GTA IV

W
WeedStoned 30.11.21

T
TonуMontana 30.11.21

"Which 3D game in the GTA series is the best?"
There is definitely no better GTA. Each is good in its own way.

The best one? In what way is the best?
Each GTA, regardless of age, graphics, and other gadgets, is a masterpiece! IMHO

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.11.21

All are good. But Weiss and Sanya are the best. IMHO !!!

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 30.11.21

All of the GTA3 trilogy break the first place among themselves. GTA4 barely pulled it into second place on the list.
In general
1 Gta 3, vice, sa
2 Gta 4

L
Lightninggg 30.11.21

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto IV

All three of these games are masterpieces, I can’t choose the best one, so I’ll vote for all three.