3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 30.11.21 12:31 am

Increase Maximum Carry Load Size (Fallout 4)

How can you increase the maximum carry weight? Or there is a console command for this.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stranger 30.11.21

It depends on your strength.
The higher the strength, the more you can carry.
Power armor has an increase in strength and you can carry more loads.
There are also perks for lifting maximum weight.
And the console command is there too.

S
Sprintin 30.11.21

player.modav carryweight X (replace X with any number) or as written above.
even in the armor there is tuning for the carried weight, in the usual one.

i
intellligent 30.11.21

You can also eat chemistry with an increase in strength. Ish you, what are all the chitaki around !! It's okay if you have to do a little addiction in the game. I myself am constantly under substances, and I don’t deny Mother Murphy anything - by all appearances, it’s obvious that the old woman will soon die. But without cheats, on the same terms with the prefixes.

R
RGC 30.11.21

Each part of the modular armor can be improved by putting the improvement deep pockets, I have a strength of 3, the maximum weight is 320. Fried glad deer gives +25 to the carried weight, and it lasts for quite a long time

a
ashleyalicia 30.11.21

Kuzko
, unfortunately, practically nothing without cheating - all these pumping and perk upgrades do not give any significant increase in the carried weight, for example, on average I wear without looking at the weight of about 2000-4000 and then I dump the trash and everything that I need remains within 1000 - so all this rubbish with pumping and drugs only interferes with playing for pleasure - turn on the trainer or prescribe in the console - there is no other way out or you will endlessly knock with this weight spending game and real time

K
Kuzko 30.11.21

Thank you all, I decided to use the console command =)