3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 30.11.21 01:11 am

Benefits in the form of XP and money from settlements (Fallout 4)

Tell me, what is the general sense of building and fortifying these settlements? Can you somehow make them, for example, get money or experience? I know that there is some kind of perk for shops and extraction from this money, but I doubt that there will be a significant profit there. They also say that when attacking settlements, when killing enemies with turrets, there is an increase in XP. As for me, all these settlements are just a useless waste of resources, with the help of which you can pump really necessary things, like armor and weapons, and having spent resources on a settlement, they will not be enough for everything else.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 30.11.21

There will be enough resources for everything and there will still be plenty left if you study the world in detail. There is no particular benefit in the form of hp and money, only the opportunity to feel like a mother’s architect or leader. And so you can quite calmly score on this business and complete quests, or if you get confused with buildings, you can pump several levels calmly, without shooting anyone.

s
smaizy 30.11.21

Flow4Master
about "there will be enough resources if you study the world in detail" - I already clean every room, play in the style of a "specific bum", that is, I collect everything, but only enough to fully upgrade all the weapons that I use, and this about 10 trunks. And moreover, I already have level 43, so you can probably imagine how much junk I have already collected in the whole game.

v
valegorr 30.11.21

smaizy You
put shops and they bring you a certain amount of lids.
In general, I would describe the concept of settlements as follows: "GG leaves the Vault 200 years later and sees a cruel and unsightly post-apocalyptic world. In addition to searching for her son, GG has the opportunity to give people a place where they will be fed / watered and safe."
In addition to the covers from shops, rare quests to clean up a particular location and spending a few extra hours on the construction of a settlement, they do not give you anything. You want to build, you want not to build. Here as you like.

B
Brian griffin 30.11.21

smaizy
Do you even know that the resources in the game are endless? Insts are reset after some time and you can go on a new one to clean up, steal, etc., even locks and terminals are reset

i
iofman 30.11.21

I found only a source of glue in the settlements

L
Legion1130 30.11.21

iofman
but what about water?

P
Pavel Chapaev 30.11.21

Here's a mini-guide on how to make tons of money from settlements.
1. You need to have as many people, resources, and set up many shops (this requires a level 2 local leader skill)
2. Build industrial water treatment plants wherever you can - each brings 40 water.
3. Sell this water to your own shops - they give more coins than city merchants. With a pumped-over skill "cap collector" - I was given 16 coins for a bottle of water.
That's all. From only three such stations - I earned several thousand coins per day, and thus it was my main flow of money. The merchants did not even have enough money to buy everything - despite the fact that I had large stores of every type of goods.

PS water is stored in the workshops, in the "help" point. I also advise you to be sure to connect the settlements with each other, the related settlements have common resources (however, water and food in each settlement separately - so it is better to concentrate the water stations at one point, my castle became such a point - there is a lot of water space).

PSS also build a resource collection station - you will put in each settlement and there will be a lot of resources.

In general, an enormous income can be received from settlements if they are properly equipped and actively developed. On the other hand, there is no special sense in trying to earn money in the "usual" way and interest in the game may disappear, so do not overdo it and good luck in earning).

PSSS - experience can be gained from planting plants, so place carrots everywhere and harvest: