3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cjremigos 13.11.19 05:03 am

Error 0x20010006 in Red Dead Online: how to eliminate (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good day friends. The problem is that when I play online occasionally throws out a server error 0х20010006,throws in the game menu. I play with my friends, it is not clear one why friends continue to play without a glitch and I get kicked out of the server. On the Internet there is no really solution to this problem, some write that the problems with Internet and other problems directly to the Rockstar servers, but there is little venetitsa about the second option, friends fact play. Friends,you may than anything you can advise. Thank you.
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serjonski 13.11.19

Same garbage. It happens even boot it, this error already. I think in the evening, often throws out, but thought maybe.
GTA5 little differently this happens, you're all alone on the server. I am from Kazakhstan, can the Rockstar servers to our ISP incompatibility horoscope?

M
Mister Chizzz 13.11.19

All my friends bought the game in the launcher Rockstar, and they play almost no crashes, I have the same epicgames and permanent departures....I, too, Kazakhstan as friends, but they have no problems.

S
Serjonski 13.11.19

But do not care where they bought still now launcher Rockstar is necessary and through it the whole process is. Looks like Rockstar is not particularly fan of our provider..
And faced with such a't, the camp did not get to break. And googled it and the console was such a bug, do not hurry to fix it...

V
Vesemir Zhdanov 13.11.19

Also haven't found a solution, it seems curves ruchenki iduschij cheaters something namudrili. 10-15 minute flight.

D
DeimozZ 13.11.19

Duplicate post below in this thread wrote. Suddenly You have a little bit better.
Try disabling voice chat in the game, completely does not solve the problem, but the frequency of departures at least I fell.

F
Fedochek 13.11.19

I live in Egypt, I game almost every 10 minutes, especially in the evening. Perhaps this is because of the greater number of people, or problems with the Internet, personally my Internet is 1.5 MB/sec.

S
Serjonski 25.10.20

in the afternoon I noticed there were almost no departures, and in the evening there was no ass, so the load on the rockstar servers.

F
FREEdoom0 25.10.20

Got rid of 020010006 and frieze even in the plot ceased.
In the command line, I prescribed ipconfig and copied everything into ip4 settings. DNS used 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. It's connected through the router.

D
Dizzid-Z 25.10.20

Try opening ports on your router

U
UnItalianoVero 25.10.20

FREEdoom0
And the length of the prefix subnet?

E
Emmkalefran 25.10.20

Hello everyone, also faced with this problem on the PC, dug through the entire Internet, and did not find anything (there are only solutions to the problem on XB and PS).
In the end wrote support and I was answered, actually here's a message to you

Hello Emmkalefran!
Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We are very sorry that you have encountered a mistake 0x20010006.

Here are some steps to fix this:

1) Try to temporarily remove programs that may affect your network if you have them.

2) Reboot the router (turn off the power for 15 minutes and then turn it back).

3) Reset the router settings as follows:

In the taskbar search box, enter the command line (or cmd.exe), click the right button (or click and hold) the Command line, and then select "Run on behalf of the administrator" and yes.

In the command line, follow the following commands in this order, and then check to see if this has helped solve the connection problem:

- Enter netsh winsock reset and press the VD.
- Enter netsh int ip reset and press the VDY button.
- Enter ipconfig/release and press the VDN.
- Enter ipconfig/renew and press the VDN.
- Enter ipconfig/flushdns and press the VD.

Reboot your PC.

4) If you have Windows 10 installed on your computer, turn off the antivirus protection in the Windows Security section, following this instruction: https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/4027187/. if you haven't tried this before.

5) Try to temporarily disable the antivirus and firewall.

6) You may need to reconfigure a firewall or network equipment, such as a router. Sometimes the configuration changes when other ports are opened or redirected.

Red Dead Redemption Online require the opening of the following ports.

Port 6672 (UDP)
Port 61455 (UDP)
Port 61456 (UDP)
Port 61457 (UDP)
Port 61458 (UDP)
Ports 30211-30217 (TCP)

Please let us know about the results.

With respect,

Olga G.
Rockstar Support

I used 3 and 6 methods myself until I checked
Email who helped
Thank you for your attention.

s
sahalin82 25.10.20

Well, guys, did anyone win?

V
Vitalik87Gera 25.10.20

Sakhalin82
after the update only got worse, flight after departure

V
Vitalik87Gera 25.10.20

What they do there, there was an update and flies out constantly, play almost not normally

S
Serjonski 25.10.20

a few years ago I had a problem with connecting to bf4, did not let on the servers at all, only through the inf could go
I fucked for two weeks, then I found out that because of the gray iip address.
our Jidian provider, u bitch
changed the plan and I got a white ipi address
the problem was solved and I forgot about it
he's got his ipi, he's gray again
most likely throws us away when 2 or more brows enter the radar from one subnet provider with the same address
most likely and in the same time did not help us now, because free many who make and then one address at all

s
sahalin82 25.10.20

Decided to pass Bes/ But she began to hang black screen. Well, four hours played, the flight of the norm was

S
Serjonski 25.10.20

it's all random random. I've tried to throw ports, it's a waste of time before. yesterday I threw and executed the commands to reset the network settings and still Google's ds scored, before that did, but not in aggregate. and lost a few hours without departures, in the evening prime time, when usually generally fucked up. almost believed in success, but then flew out again.
Now it is important to find the cause, it is the key to success.
And so, yesterday I found out at a friend from Russia that he has a white ipi, and he almost does not fly out with this crazy mistake. Now we have to do social services. poll on the rest of the wretuga, if anyone is difficult to Google, is ready to help determine the grayness of the ipi.

S
Streeting 25.10.20

Sakhalin82
How did the demon help?

s
sahalin82 25.10.20

Streeting
I stopped flying out. New bug. I started to hang stupidly, with the reboot of the comp only (

S
Streeting 25.10.20

Sakhalin82
And how did you limit it and how much%? choth as flew and takes off from online