3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 01.12.21 10:24 pm

Beta test impressions! (The Crew)

Gentlemen, let's just agree right away - here are just impressions. For everything else and problems - do separate topics. You DO NOT need to solve technical problems here.
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryHunter 01.12.21

The test pleased me, but there are also some drawbacks - there are very few cars and moto, upgrades to drift and other new classes are expensive, give little money, you have to play a lot in the pvp lobby and have repeated bugs.

C
CryHunter 01.12.21

Traun
Looks like a racing track with a metal parachute support on the rear bumper and as I understand it is clumsy at high speeds

S
Slava74oren 01.12.21

Expected more. I did not see improved graphics, plastic puddles, flawed mirrors, etc. ... I will definitely buy this only at a very large discount.

S
Sprintin 01.12.21

Hmm, the game is of course not very good, to put it mildly!
graphics even to the level of GTA 5 does not hold out (played on ultra). why GTA 5, because there and there cars and an open world!
optimization is lame, there are drawdowns at speed!
the car is not felt at all. there are a lot of complaints about physics, especially in drifting!
well, bugs, bugs bugs! game plan and graphic.
upset (played for an hour, no longer intend to launch!

K
Kryogen 01.12.21

I didn’t like it, it’s too weak, I won’t buy it for myself and I don’t recommend it to others

P
Povlusheg 01.12.21

The drifting game is just awful. How to operate the car is not clear at all.

T
Torstein 01.12.21

Drift is terrible. Yubisoft doesn't have to try to do it at all. Only EA can do this miracle.
The graphics are not updated at all, old from the old The Crew.

v
vatsonification 01.12.21

If you turn off the assistants in the control settings (set the sport mode, or better hardcore), the car starts to feel a little better.

D
Dim4ik126 01.12.21

not impressed at all. expected much more. only liked the drag and rain at night. it can go down for renewal, but giving money for it is too much

C
CryHunter 01.12.21

Povlusheg
A million is very little. Especially when the purchase of one class costs from 400k.

G
GasoLine | GL 01.12.21

everything lags, hangs, farts and falls into the textures - stop by the tramp on the salt marshes and you will understand everything, where is their new physics that they praised so much? Why do you need jumping at all if at the slightest tilt of the car when landing, an animation of an accident appears (hello, Criterion Games), and the behavior of the car - it has not changed if it has not become even more clumsy, the graphics have improved by 5% and it began to hang as if already in 2 times, there are no cars of their own, only those that were given, did not have time to go into the game as they immediately indicated to go somewhere by gps.
Yubisoft again justified itself
after 10 minutes, demolished, so far worse than the original

d
dezmand07 01.12.21

it goes great, at ultra settings with anti-aliasing 8xMSAA - i5-3470 paired with a GTX 960 at 1680x1050 produces 35-40 frames.
about the impressions - the control is clumsy (the car is not malleable at all), the graphics are not bad but not perfect, I liked the music in the game, and most of all, the scope of the map can simply be driven for hours))

d
dezmand07 01.12.21

Sprintin
why should I lie then? Or is it customary on the pegach - not to trust anyone?
launched NVIDIA Exprerience, pressed optimize - only anti-aliasing from 8xMSAA dropped to FXAA, everything else remained at ultra, fps in the game became 59 frames
Spoiler

B
Boss_Timurchik 01.12.21

from the pros: the textures were not badly updated, I mean the cars, but the world around us at the level of gta san andreas has remained, of the downsides: 1 terrible drift in which gas and turn are stupid, no handbrakes, it is impossible to enter the turn norms, 2 drag normally can and should be driven on salt marshes, in cities it is impossible because the turns, and the wheelbarrow drifts better than in drift, 3 motorcycles in the game are not at all in the subject, 4 bigfood look cool but with physics not very much.

V
VerlA 01.12.21

Boss_Timurchik
drag skated 40 times, with an unsuccessful start, there is a frenzied slip and, accordingly, a skid a little later, with an ideal one, there are no skids

S
Sprintin 01.12.21

dezmand07
listen you accelerate under 300 in the city! I have the same on ultra there are no lags if so how do you ride! there are drawdowns at high speed! and not because of the hardware, the game does not overload the PC.

B
Boss_Timurchik 01.12.21

VerlA
no, I'm talking about the city route, there is a small turn, there is a small turn, there it is, but in general the drag goes in a straight line, and then they shoved into the city, why is it not clear

d
dezmand07 01.12.21

Sprintin
I overclocked, the result is almost the same (rare small drops of 5-10 fps). It was just that in the video it was inconvenient to hold the phone with one hand and operate the car, while watching what was happening through the phone so that the focus was where it was needed.

What resolution are you playing at? Maybe you have FHD or 2K and therefore laggy. I set VSR to 2K and the performance drops almost 2 times.
because in fact for a GTX 960 1080p this is the maximum, or even less.

S
Sprintin 01.12.21

dezmand07
So I'm talking about failures and I'm talking about! not often but there is a pancake! it's a shame for such graphics!

N
NDes 01.12.21

I had enough for 20-30 minutes of playing on a motorcycle, it looks not bad, but this is the same Crew that will also be forgotten a month after the release.
PC Keys
SpoilerGA4TP9FPGVM3
E81972CWP2AC
C3YYI2GBKRNB