3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19 05:06 am

Best games Dendy and Sega

Attempt number 2 (those who know would understand).

Remember the past (who it was) the gaming industry, its origin, so to speak.
Let's go:
SUPER BATTLE TANK - killer tubes.
Who's next?
183 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

RockMachine
Booger was and dandy, I myself have boys then punched.

A Nativity scene TOD's for the Sega, too, was...
And who is Sega to McDonald's (where a kid with a gun run oil)???
And everyone forgot sagovsky hit Ecco. About Dolphin....

R
RockMachinedie 13.11.19

Ecco - not a hit!!! I personally did not like!!

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

He is an Amateur.
A dandy in Panishere who is the game? Game - super. I from it was dragged till the next collection...

T
Typhon 13.11.19

I liked dandy Kunio_Kun_no_Nekketsu_Soccer_League_j (it's about football without rules there are all sorts of super attacks you can do (on a game that I did not like)) and basketball with no rules (I can't recall the name,but the game GENERALLY sensible) there are shorter basketball 2 on 2 against the computer is fine and if other the buzz at all !!! to build all the pyramids on the skateboard to ride and all knock off to take out your teammate and throw... just so you will not remember !! if someone played this game then please write its name and the fact that it again wanted to play 8-)

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

By the way about the sport.
Who-thread knows the name of the Chinese game dandy about hockey.
There is also a game without rules, super techniques, prodvijenie levels. There's a samurai, bikers,
simple, Am.the players, etc. Generally cool toy...

A
Arcanis 13.11.19

And for me it is the coolest Mario 3 Dendy! All the advice! I still shop there all the secrets are opened! :)

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

And who is dandy, but me, sonic saw???
Share your experiences...

D
Dorian Grey 13.11.19

Was another type of the Persian Prince
FLASHBACK for the Sega meat played day and night
GG was like a living(plastic and mobile)
Well, how could I forget ZERO TOLERANCE

m
morbo82 13.11.19

ZERO TOLERANCE - I, I, das ist gut!

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

We somehow with the friend removed the body and povtykat in Zelenka zero of tolerance any tranzistorov.
There IS started.New music, different image (from black and white Bo wide angle), some figures. Certain would fly away...

J
JohanZ 13.11.19

Remember Dendy loved Ninja Rayukenden 2, Contra & Chip'n'Dail and Mario any. And Sega Worms Jims (remember, they still Sergei Suponev on TV perlite), Star Gate-s, Batman Forrrever and other Jungle Strike. Boogerman is still a good game.

K
Kefka 13.11.19

Felix the cat anyone remember? The yellow psicol still raced.
Also remember Lion King (borrowed it from one of the wealthy girls at school), admired by all, and I don't like it. Uh... In the X-men played? Especially the second part.
A first for Sega I had a Warlock. Then it was quite difficult for me, but he did.

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

And we Druganov in worms for the Sega still worked, some of them dug up...

R
Russell 13.11.19

Felix the cat taxis always! I got it on the PC and hacked all day, remembering the good old days!

D
Da Joker 13.11.19

freak you're a genius like me! I have thus worked about 15 lives!
on the computer( on the emulsion) should be fixed with TK there is no turbo buttons a and b... especially hardly it was necessary
in the mission where the spacecraft fly...( fourth I think...)

J
JohanZ 13.11.19

BATTLETECH !!!! All ' Mechs, I'm sure, went from there, Rock'n'roll rasing, Mortal Kombat(all), Lost Generation !!!!!!, perlite even Ecco The Dolphin. And on account of the Lion King... I watched the cartoon right, drove in the game - and did not understand - it is beautiful then it was, but it quickly ended, not even entered that game in an hour or two has passed not noticed.

A
AgentSmith 13.11.19

2 Russell.
Where you got it at camp?
LOL Kolis partisans!!!
Not all your tovarischey shot.
Kolis partisans!!!
We do shot!!!
Kolis partisans!!!
But whatever we and you just got shot!!!
Kolis Partisans!!!LOL

E
Engell 13.11.19

2 Bpa4 - no turbo buttons a and b... - to work hard to get into the settings.In any more-the sign of a decent emulsion these buttons are available.

D
Da Joker 13.11.19

I nastena use and as far as I know the turbo buttons a and b there!
can anyone know the emulsion supplying this function? I'm getting Claudia will collapse!

A
Amator 13.11.19

Here you have not mentioned one cool igrulinu on the Sega Fantasy Star 2, father of classical Japanese RPG. And Indy Car? Niuzheli nobody nravilis on Nes Chip&Dale, and what the count was on Tom&Jerry (the first bit)!