3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19 05:06 am

Best games Dendy and Sega

Attempt number 2 (those who know would understand).

Remember the past (who it was) the gaming industry, its origin, so to speak.
Let's go:
SUPER BATTLE TANK - killer tubes.
Who's next?
183 Comments
Sort by:
m
morbo82 13.11.19

Bra4
go to the website listed above ANHEL, and download from there
VirtuaNES 0.92 [09.04.2004]
The best emulator out there (IMHO), a lot of features, among which: the game to full screen anti-aliased pixels, support for turbo buttons, fast/ slow, shooting the mouse in games designed for optical gun, the record of the game (movie). Great work and I really like this emulator, though a lot of features it is still simple. In the latest version included support for various video filters!
Russification:
Russian language module: Vnes92_Ru_6.zip [Author - Alexander Erg]
Size: 376 kb | Uploaded: 2834 | Download

E
Engell 13.11.19

2 morbo82 system this emulsion will ship well,requests at least 1.5 percent,with the inclusion of the effects of smoothing shamelessly starts to slow down(because it processes the image due to the p-card does not see in focus).and so the emulsion is good.Pleased easy fast save/Lody+well implemented record playthroughs.

m
morbo82 13.11.19

I have a atlon 2500+, a dandy with no brakes is in an accelerated 5 times mode :))
When enabled, shaders! :)))

K
Kefka 13.11.19

For Virtuanes sufficient Pentium-133 3-f-X. As the founder JRPG - dragon quest (dandy).

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

Advise where to download sahovski emulator... plz...
And then poigratsya in Segou wanted...
игратся

g
gyx ogHoro urpoka 13.11.19

...and Vectorman'and unfairly forgotten? ;)
and robocop vs terminator, which Bethesda (Morrowind;) had a hand..or two =)
Toejam & Earl:Panic on Funkotron fun stuff =)
from quests bubba'n'stix; Immortal.he's still on the ZX was

E
Engell 13.11.19

2 [Dragon] - see link at the top-post many,including myself.In Segou advise Gens is a great emulator,supports many features,and that the gland-more simple than others.If you want,you can throw russifitsirovannyu version of soap(only 400 pounds)

M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19

Th the theme is abandoned. I immediately thought of the Super Nintendo. Someone was she? Dear infection was, and the game is also not cheap. 've seen in a while, as in one of the shops was playing Killer Instinct - it was something!

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.11.19

if anyone wants to play old games from various gaming consoles, visit the website dedicated to all Game Consoles:
http://www.pristavka.kulichki.net/

A

if someone have some private file, game, etc - ask. I have HD a collection of all sorts of emulators with games (can be via e-mail).

z
zebus 13.11.19

and who remembers such masterpieces as holy diver (very rare game only one cartridge was) castle vania 1 2 (3 did not appear)frankenshtein bignose robin good

M
Morphee 13.11.19

You forgot about the two kulen global strategy and Operation Europe P. T. O for Sega. They took from me a lot of time... Both on the second world war, the first land battles, the second marine.

A

2Jake

and you Zeldy was playing? :))

D
Dozer2007 13.11.19

[b] A. Soldier of Light[b/] I Remember my dandy was a race I don't know how is there a view of the top drive all sorts of cars overtake and every third round going through the city on a motorcycle if is, throw please on [email protected]

M
Mad Butcher 13.11.19

Dendy - Battle City, Contra, Metal Gear
Sega - Contra HardCorps

R
ReDoX 13.11.19

IMHO dandy - the best game in the world.

j
jAmper3D 13.11.19

For the Sega I liked Rock'n'Roll Racing from the great Blizzard.
Now on the PSP on the emulator included Earthworm Jim 2 1995. release. Super game! Not inferior to many new games for PSP. This game is the gorgeous Swan song of the Sega consoles.

b
breakswey 13.11.19

Sega rules! I have somewhere else Gillon this is my first console, damn even right now, I remember how all dniami sat and played it! I have about 100 cartridges on Gileon!
And Sega, I had popoie, my sister and I were playing Battle Toads and Road Rash 2, it was our favorite toys! Also was a toy nepomnyu as nazyvaetsa there like walk pass the levels you need to fight, there is the type it was possible to take bits of sticks, etc. was almost the top toy anything! Earthworm Jim is such a prophetic finally afiget! Wrestling was full of it finally I gathered with friends and played it was prophetic! Sonic all part proshol, pomnyu sales as the parents begged for money on the cartridges! still there stokoe igrushek cool a lot, but these are very well zapechatlelas!

A

Question to all: who of you knows that in these games you can play on the computer with emulators of consoles? Can anyone knows.. help them to remember the past time ;) Because not all consoles have survived...

Well, the theme itself is a 50/50 clone :P If there is only Segou discussed, then everything is OK. As there is already a topic Poll: Top 10 games for Dendy.

L
Lanos 13.11.19

In these toys you can play on your computer. Emulators on PC and on mobile phones, good games dandy, Sega and Nintendo on the website badalm.narod.ru