3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadJeck 01.12.21 11:13 pm

can't catch up with the convoy (Mad Max)

Good day to all! I apologize in advance if this topic already exists. I ran into a problem: in order to open the latest version of the V8 engine, it is necessary to reduce the threat level in the territory of the red-eye to zero, I cleaned everything out, there was only one convoy left, which is located below the very base of the red-eye. so, for the life of me, I can't catch up with him! I see a column of dust, I chase after him. I wound around 20 circles, but the convoy never saw it. I had already removed everything from the wheelbarrow to make it easier, no matter how fast I would not drive, the convoy is unattainable. Question: Has anyone faced a similar problem before? maybe there are some clever ways to watch him? I will be grateful for advice. oh yes, I'll tell you right away - I have a pirate ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex297299 01.12.21

Jeck02
There is 1 option, try to go towards the convoy

C
CEMENTATOR 01.12.21

banned case. this has never been heard before. maybe it's enough to chase him on foot and catch the smells of exhaust gases and glimpses of headlights behind the dunes? One has only to get behind the wheel and on any tarantass you can easily catch up and overtake everyone, as far as I remember.
And of course, the option has already sounded more reliable, you need to drive in the opposite direction and see what comes of it. It cannot be that the convoy does not fall into the hands.

R
Rin Shiroyuki 01.12.21

Well, this is of course nonsense, are you chasing him there on foot?

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 01.12.21

He's on a hunchback hike!

u
usus 01.12.21

Take off the armor from the car, and the bumper, and when you catch up put it back on

M
MadJeck 01.12.21

thank you all for the advice! already caught up. it was a glitch of the game on-the-go.

A
Aips95 01.12.21

You could also try to gouge someone else's wheelbarrow, the magnum opus is far from the fastest transport in the game.

u
umv42 01.12.21

Jeck02 Did
you try to follow the convoy's path in the opposite direction?))