3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenProtiw 01.12.21 11:59 pm

The problem with the Russian font (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem is that when you rename an item on the enchanter's table in the inventory, the item is indicated in capital letters, and when improved, its name turns into a dumb set of letters, squares and symbols. What is the problem and can it be solved? Steam license
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protestant46 01.12.21

DenProtiw
I believe that in no way since the game almost does not support Russian. This is also the same with Russian names, which are displayed normally at first, and in other dialogs and notes are displayed with squares and symbols. There are mini mods that should fix this, but not the fact that it will turn out.

s
stalker7162534 01.12.21

DenProtiw
Write in English. Set your computer to English as "default". Or use numbers. For example necklaces and rings of stealth number 1, alchemy 2 - etc.

s
smartivan 01.12.21

This is a tin of course that you write here.
In this situation, an unofficial patch of the legendary edition will help, as well as skse with plugins for fixes for displaying the Russian language.

The links are for the most recent versions of the files at the moment and I also use them personally and no problem.
Place the skse plugins in the game folder along the Data SKSE Plugins path, if there is no folder, create it manually.

D
DenProtiw 01.12.21

smartivan90
Thanks helped