3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 02.12.21 12:29 am

What is the name of this imbo gun? (Fallout 4)

Found a video, but I don't know what the name of this gun is, with which the author of the video runs at the beginning.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Selezen 02.12.21

Plasma cannon

p
perni007 02.12.21

Plasma rifle (more precisely, a modification of a pistol).

F
FreeDead 02.12.21

Imba, in my opinion, is a gatling that does hellish damage and for some reason does not gobble up the nuclear blocks that feed it. It does not even decrease at all. He (machine gun) some kind of fucking endless, or what? Here, the charge immediately flies from the jet-pack, even with the perk on for the duration of the batteries. And here no. Already checked in different ways. So I sincerely advise. For the first time in the history of Follich, he fell in love with heavy weapons for the first time thanks to him.

s
sagittariu 02.12.21

smaizy drag the
plasma pistol to the workbench, upgrade the barrel for auto-fire, but it will be best to pump science up to at least 2 perks, otherwise the cannon will mow

H
HunterS0UL 02.12.21

FreeDead
There are enough cores without a perk for 500 shots. At least that's what the wiki says.

As for the plasmagan (on the topic):
1) an improved receiver for ammunition;
2) barrel for auto-fire;
3) buttstock for reduced recoil;
4) a muzzle to focus the beam.
I honestly left the beam splitter when I found the same one. ) It turned out a kind of plasma shotgun. )

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

Plasmogan. I'm still waiting for a mod for reworking shots and sound under the BFG10K, then it would be more consistent with its characteristics)))

D
Dragon2055 02.12.21

To me, the Imbo Cannon is the Warden's Guardian. I can endure them all living things, even the cryolator is not as lethal as it is now.

D
Dassent 02.12.21

Dragon2055
what kind of guard is this?

R
Roy jons 02.12.21

Guys, tell me where to find such a gun and maybe someone else would not write a cheat for endless cartridges?)

R
RGC 02.12.21

Dassent
Assault rifle, sold in vault 81, fires 2 bullets at a time, but it has the wildest recoil, it takes out all living things only from extremely close distances, an excellent analogue of a shotgun. The truth is, with low charisma, several thousand caps

Y
Yuri Maslov 02.12.21

nafig all running around with a gauss)

D
Dragon2055 02.12.21

RGC
Yes, the recoil is strong. But after a couple of modifications, it becomes relatively comfortable to shoot from it, especially in VATS. Not a sniper, of course, but from an average distance it becomes normal to shoot.

R
RGC 02.12.21

Dragon2055
I won't argue, I tried to put mods on it that reduce recoil, I didn't really notice the difference, in general, I stopped on a short barrel, if someone comes close to me, that's when I take it out. And don't care who it is, the swamp king, the alpha deathclaw 10 levels taller than me, or someone else. Bang the screw, take out the guards and carve the shit out of these motherfuckers)

S
Strchi 02.12.21

Plasma conventional

x
xfynx 02.12.21

RGC
in-in, also noticed it. put a collimator, a receiver pumped with a semiautomatic device and all sorts of little things - in total, the gun is more powerful than a non-default shotgun (120 damage), at medium distances it cuts out a super mutant in stealth mode in one shot, in normal mode - in 2, and every little thing like raiders, synths or Protectrons - for 1-2 in combat mode.
so far I have not found anything better at all