3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kocmohax 13 02.12.21 12:30 am

Armor bug X - 01 III (Fallout 4)

I found this armor in the COURT 32 building, put it on, and it turned into the Enclave armor (only the visual, the old ones remained). There are many videos on YouTube in which this bug is present, even though some of them just have X - 01. Yes, I tried to take it through my partner and remove it from the exoskeleton.
So: is there a patch that fixes this bug?

BEFORE

AFTER

TTX Trunks
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Casper 02.12.21

I have the same problem

M
Mr god 02.12.21

kocmohax 13 The
Enclave's secret development is a camouflage field.

q
qwazzaw 02.12.21

x-01 is the development of the enclave, this is their armor :)

k
kocmohax 13 02.12.21

The visual changes, don't care whose armor)

D
Delqado 02.12.21

It was the same. Although X-01 is Tesla armor (aka Enclave armor).

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

Delqado
Tesla armor is an armor with energy coils. Initially, it was a metal armor with + to energy resists. In fallout 3-NV, they gave + to energy damage. And then they gave a random chance of electric shock.
X-01 is the development of the Enclave, when it was still sitting on a Poseidon oil rig. Only then was it called Advanced power Armor.
Where is the Tesla armor = enclave armor?)))

F
FreeDead 02.12.21

Mercurionio
Newfagi, they are.

k
kocmohax 13 02.12.21

I loaded a save with a level 26 character, went to the same place, there is already a t-60 (visual), put it on - there was no giddy, the visul remained. This means that this is a bug due to the fact that in the game the spawn of armor depends on the level of your character. And now the question is: can I now find the T-60 armor ?! I like her better))

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

kocmohax 13
T-60 sold by Tigon. This dick flies on an airship.

k
kocmohax 13 02.12.21

After the first meeting at the police station, I no longer spoke with the fraternity, and, perhaps, I will not join it.

G
Gibsoncheg 02.12.21

kocmohax 13
T-60 is also sold from Atomic Cats south along the coast from Diamond City. There is also a unique coloring for the T-60.

S
Sprintin 02.12.21

hmm, I had such a x01 right away! I found it and stayed!
and on the first photo is not a case of 60?

k
kocmohax 13 02.12.21

yes, it is the most, I just did not know which of the visual models really matches the description.