3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_jak 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Transfer Cargo (X3: Reunion)

My question is: in one of the sectors, at some factory, I took on a mission to deliver batteries, 2500 ~ pieces. And I have an Argon-hunter ship and it has a total capacity of 100-plus cargo, and so on. mission given for a certain time decided to hire a cargo, found it on Argon Prime, arrived at the battery factory. First I loaded my ship and then decided to fill this cargo one on the sly (Mammoth seems to be called). To do this, there is a Transporter module installed on your ship, which is just needed to transfer cargo in space. But nothing works (((I scoured the Internet for information, wrote that this module is needed for this, then you select the Exchange cargo in the menu of another ship, but there is nothing like that on that cargo ship (TL Mammoth). What to do? Maybe someone knows. Worth X3 Reunion 2.5
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 04.12.21

AzikJ
I played for a long time, I don’t remember how it was, see here www.elite-games.ru/x3/

A
A_jak 04.12.21

RAZIEL_
Thank you, I was just looking for information there. I even found something http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/viewtopic.php?t=21351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20, but it still doesn't work for me, that is, it doesn't work at all, no Cargo exchange options in the ships menu. on other sites almost the same is written ((this means this is a working method in the game, but something doesn’t work for me. What should I do?

R
RAZIEL_ 04.12.21

AzikJ Have
you tried to transfer the cargo from your ship to the transport one? It certainly takes longer, but it may at least work out that way.

How to transfer cargo from one ship to another inside the station
You need to be in one of the ships between which you need to exchange. To make the exchange itself, select the item Station - Ships - there we select the desired ship.

A
A_jak 04.12.21

RAZIEL_
that cargo ship I hired, so it's not mine, right? Can you transfer using the Transporter module only to your own ships? the computer can not chtoli?

z
zwweerr 04.12.21

hmm)) if you take on the delivery of a certain product to the station, then the main thing is to meet the deadline. for such missions, TS-class ships are needed, because TL are too huge and can only dock with shipyards and equipment docks - this is stated in the description of the ship, click and listen in detail and / or read .........)) take the usual TS, Hosh Dolphin Boron (hold for almost 14,000 units), hosh something else and take it on it. the bottom line is that tasks can be taken on a hunter, but you need to dock with the customer station on a transport ship. then the goods will be automatically withdrawn from the hold (a predetermined amount) and your credits will fall on the account)) .......

z
zwweerr 04.12.21

this does not mean that a hunter cannot be carried)), on the contrary, it is possible. at each docking, the cargo will be automatically removed from the cargo compartment until you deliver the required amount or the time given for the mission runs out))
on your question
from NO TL since you hosh do not overload anything. I myself have certainly not tried that, but maybe !! may be !! you can drive the rented ship closer to the station and ask the commander of the ship to throw out the cargo (batteries, for example) in parts in containers ..... type TL threw 50 batteries into space, you picked it up on a hunter, took it to the station, then everything all over again ... ..... long and dreary, especially if you undertook to deliver two or three thousand)) I do not guarantee that it will work, tk. I did not carry anything except stations on a hired TL (mammoth, albatross, killer whale, like three eyes and splits, these ships are called I don’t remember) ....... on my own - I drove. there, by means of the TRANSPORTER, it is easily thrown back and forth, but with the hired there is a lot of trouble.

z
zwweerr 04.12.21

and I haven’t tried to unload ships with the help of cargo drones yet ... maybe this will help you, although I suspect that it’s vryatli))

m
mad wolf 04.12.21

hired TL are able to transport only stations, it is impossible to transfer batteries to them (and even more so - to take them back).
missions for the delivery of mulion batteries are easily done with several TS - you dock them with the mission station either by leaving the sector (after which you fly into the station, transfer and hand over the mission) or personally using a docking computer ...

cargo drones for these missions will also do nothing : you need not sell batteries to the station, but put a ship with batteries on it, station loaders unload the goods themselves ...