3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NemoDog 04.12.21 10:46 pm

Question about laser musket damage and settlement income (Fallout 4)

Greetings survivors!
Actually, the question arose about the musket, it is painfully cheating, if I calculated the whole rule.
Let's say we accelerate its damage to 45 through modifications. And we will put a 6-step improvement, which will charge 6 shots at once. We will pump the shooter perk to the end - plus 100% damage, a total of 90. We will also take the best crits perks (150% additional damage) and ninja 3.5 damage from the stealth mode. Let's charge 6 charges - we get a total damage of 540. We use the accumulated crit - 1350 damage. And finally, multiply the received damage by 3.5 - 4725. What kind of ultra nuclear rifle is this? Most likely, my calculations are not correct, can anyone point out the error?)
And the second question. The point is to build stores, spending 2-3k caps on them, if the income comes from the number of people in the settlement, that is, 10-20 caps? It will take a long time for this store to pay off and start generating income. By the way, I saw on the screenshot the income from the store in the amount of 4.5k covers, how to achieve this?)
PS. A little advice for those who have entered this topic. Plant mutafruits in settlements, the more the better. Food is given 1 unit. And most importantly - they grow quickly and cost 8 caps each (you can sell caps for 4-5 with low charisma, but you can also indulge in chemistry) This will bring you a good income if you are ready to vilify your settlements for half an hour and collect the harvest!
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZikAkassi 04.12.21

count first 45 and 6 charges, or from the cook it comes out with all the improvements. since all other buns work on other types of weapons.
and the gaus cannon itself, with all the improvements, its damage exceeds 500.

V
Verzor 04.12.21

By the time you pump all the perks (level 40-50) it will no longer seem like something supernatural. Other weapons will do similar damage.

And about the shops - HZ. I don't even know what to do with them yet. I built two shops - they are empty ...

M
Magmor 04.12.21

it feels like you haven't gone far beyond the first settlement. By that glorious moment when the musket is able to give out such damage, your level will be 40+, which means that the guns will be much more powerful and fast-firing. besides, you forgot about the 30% ignoring armor, the enemies have resistance to energy damage, and the fact that in addition to the main perks there are magazines that increase the damage of crit, etc. groups of enemies, no one simply will give you aptly shoot 6 times and even with crits. hammer on him, it is better for the paladin of the brotherhood to get a rare energy carbine for the quest with an increase in the filling of the crit scale. Decide what you need first of all, to become a master crafter, or a damage dealer, there are not so many lvl points. I forgot the main thing, musket is a rare weapon, good configurations of the trunk do not occur at all, in my opinion. therefore, if you want to run with this pukalka, you will have to get into the craft, and forget about the damage up to 19-20 lvl, but by that time the normal trunks will fall like a cornucopia.
I won't say anything about the settlements. in this game, the need for lids is greatly underestimated, some kind of glue will be needed wherever needed, or leather. you can contact vendors only for the most urgent need. if you fire accurately, economically and very painfully, not allowing anyone to come near you, then you will never need ammunition and medicines. my advice to you after the fight with humanoids, if your hp sank heavily, do not rush to expand with stimulants or eat food, it is better to look for a bed nearby

N
NemoDog 04.12.21

Magmor
Thanks for the answer! True, I did not understand about "shoot six times." This is the very first musket from the Concorde. You can charge 6 charges into it and shoot all these 6 charges at once. It is precisely because of this property that the question arose. And about other perks and things, chemistry, etc., that increase damage, I have not forgotten, these were rather rough calculations, just)
I really didn't go very far, I ran only around the north-western corner of the map, level 18 ... Regarding weapons, I decided to swing pistols, since it's convenient for me to use vats (I play on ps), and very few odds are spent on pistols. I found a rare 10 mm pistol that reduces the consumption of odds, now I can put the whole clip in one sitting in vats. Actually, I don’t know which weapon is better to use. I did not experience a shortage of covers, in fact, the question was about the expediency of building stores. As I understand it, it's better to give up on this thing)

M
Magmor 04.12.21

NemoDog
I also play on Sonya, I studied the north by 60-70 percent. the pistol is not bad, but the firing range and damage are pretty mediocre. I carry an almost classic four on myself: a pistol to fend off a frail trash, a shotgun is very effective against swamps of glowing ghouls and elites who like close combat with sharp maneuvers from side to side, a semi-automatic carbine for fighting at medium distances, a sniper rifle (a hunting carbine improved to sniper, terribly inconvenient, but a necessary thing for shootouts at extreme distances). I don’t dare to use automatic weapons yet, when you spend more cartridges per battle than loot from a corpse, this is not good. you will have a hard time with a pistol, the cartridges are different, and the 10 mm pistol is not very common in the wasteland, at the beginning of the wasteland, compared to smoothbore trash. and all sorts of kamikazes will add problems, especially in this regard, super mutants with a nuclear warhead from a fat man are "good", if they reach the end of the game, and if you manage to kill him, you will become a bit richer for a nuclear projectile. it is better to use carbines, they can be more versatile and multifunctional in this regard, do not be afraid to change battle tactics, use different types of weapons, but do not get carried away, actively pump only 4-5 barrels, you cannot find enough glue for everything. stealth, I xs, it is better to pump it after 20 lvl, when you upgrade crafting and breaking locks and terminals, the sense of stealth when you cannot go from the flank, and playing an assassin without a muffler on the trunk is very inconvenient. enemies with visibility and hearing are all right, they detect the player from afar. of course at the initial stages,

S
School_13 04.12.21

Why do you need that musket, run better with this))) And what funny names have you met? (Well, except for the lead riser) (if anyone doesn't know it's just a lead pipe)))