3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proftorg 04.12.21 10:56 pm

License not installed (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

How do I install StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void? I press on exe reactions about.
62 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 04.12.21

Proftorg
Download the battle.net application, select the Starcraft tab in it, attach the game key and install it at the bottom. All Blizzard games work only through battle.net. This application is similar to Steam or Origin.

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

Genom94
I downloaded the license from the torrent, can I put it from the computer ??

T
TimKar 04.12.21

Proftorg
If you have the key, then everything is possible. Or did you think you’ll download litsuha without a crack and you’ll play, here is a sly xD

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

Genom94
NOT I DOWNLOADED THE GAME FROM THE TORRENT LICENSE, HOW TO DELIVER IT, PRESS ON THE EXE AND NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD WITH THE BATTLE NO?

J
Joel Miller 04.12.21

Proftorg
You need a key for a license. Do you have it?

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

Proftorg
I downloaded the license from the torrent. Paid with a fake bank account. The first time I went to the game with the Internet, then I blocked the Internet for the game and now I play calmly. All three parts are open.

Spoiler 1. Register on the site - http://eu.battle.net/ru/
ATTENTION !!! Create a fake mail and indicate the country Germany when registering on battle.net!
2. Enter the store and click Buy StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void Digital Deluxe Edition for 59.99
3. Choose a payment method - Direct Debit
4. Go to the site of the generator of fake payment card holders - http: // www.fake-it.info/
5. Click the German flag on the "fake" site and transfer all data to the battle.net payment site
6. After successful confirmations you will receive StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void
7. Download our release and copy the contents of the StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void folder anywhere on your computer
8. Run StarCraft-II-Setup.exe and install Battle .net (the link will be sent to the mail)
9. After installing Battle.net you will be asked to download StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void, indicate the path to the folder with the StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void game, into which you installed the game of our tracker
ATTENTION !! ! The game will be taken away from you in 1-4 days. The game will go into start mode, but the account will not be banned!
Buy it again in the same way through the website of the generator of fake payment card owners and continue playing!
All your characters and progress in the game will be saved!
(After purchasing and activating the game, play offline without a tablet)

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

Information from nnm - club.me

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

Sapachev
I ALREADY DID IT , BUT HOW DO I INSTALL A LICENSE DOWNLOADED FROM TORRENT, SO THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD FROM THE BATLET ...

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

Proftorg
Launch Battle from your desktop. Log in under your account and do not download, but show the way where the game lies. I had the downloaded one on the disk with and Battle itself found the way.

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

Sapachev
indicated the path to the folder, but he writes to me: there is no correct version of the game in this folder. Please check the specified path to the installation and try again.

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

Do not download from their site.

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

From where he shook.

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

I didn't download Sapachev , I downloaded it from the torrent

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

And how much I bought from them. I took it for $ 99. Maybe because of this.

S
Sidorovich12 04.12.21

Sapachev
In fact, it turns out like a sample of the full version of the game for 4 days. Isn't this an attempt to bypass the license? I think this crap will be covered soon.

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

Sapachev
I took for 59.99

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

No, I thought you were trying to enter the game from their website.

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

Sidorovich12
Sidorovich12
Sidorovich12
will not stop, again do the same procedure, business 2 minutes, and again you play for 1-4 days

P
Proftorg 04.12.21

Sapachev
I can't login, I haven't even installed the game yet, it doesn't work ((

S
Sapachev 04.12.21

Try a new one with another account for $ 99 to take. I downloaded from nnm-club.me to remove the spacebar. Everything works fine for me, played for about 3 hours.